16|misunderstanding|

|I S S U E   O V E R   I S S U E S|
|rewritten|

You safety arrived home but the situation gets harder and harder. You decided to hide the files on your secure closet and sleep as your precnancy signs hits you again. Jungkook left with a good bye and did not even bother to greet his hyung who where out of sight in his own house. He left a note that he will be staying the night with his girlfriends since it is their second anniversary. You felt a little clench in your heart as you crumble the small note in the kitchen counter and throw it in the bin. He really has no shame. You texts your dad that you got home safe and that you request for him to make way to turn down the issues since it was your fault earlier not Yoongi's. What you did not know is, there's another issue that leaks earlier when you, Jungkook, and Jimin are casually talking to each other.

"Who in this building leaked this photos?!", your dad irritatedly shouts as he pointed the photos that was projected in front of them. He bang his hand on the table, glaring intensely in each of his trainees. As seen on the cctv footages the only people who was with the three of you in the lobby are these trainees, staffs in the counter, and some of the guards. Hence, those staffs and guards are restricted to use their phone during work hours thus the trainees aren't.

Some of them seems nervous but some were just shock. They have been training together for a year and six months---ready to debut anytime soon but something like this happened. Despite of their CEO's glare even their managers pleads to admit their fault no one confidently admits it.

It was hard for them to determine since almost all of the trainees that time were in the lobby, using their phones.

"I'll give you all one last chance. All twenty of you will be dismissed as trainees if that one or two person at fault will not admit this", Mr. Lee took a deep breathe as he massages his head. "Who is this undisciplined trainee under my company?! I'm warning you!", he yells again as he adverts his gaze to the trainee who stoop herself up.

"M-me sir", she stutter. She lowers her head and clasp her hands together as she shiver from fear and guilt.

"What the hell! Out of all the trainees, you dumbly did this, Hyuna?!", he was also shock as the only trainee who stood up is their ace. That one specific trainee who always shines among others.

"Y-Yes s-sir, I'm really sorry. I got really excited since I'm a fan of them three", she who clueless on who that famous model really is.

"Do you know who that girl is?", Mr. Lee calmly asks as his eyes were still glaring at her. "Look at me when I'm speaking!", he aggressively added.

"Y-Yes sir, s-she's our country's top brand model", she flinches as she focuses her eyes on his boss.

"Yes, you're right. All of you! Listen carefully to what I'm going to announce. This will remain only to us. I repeat, Only to us!", his voice were hoarse due to continuous shouts and anger.

All of them adverts their sight on your father as they all agrees and nodded.

"That model who were now involved in this issues with former members of BTS is my only daugther! Do you all understand it?! She's the heiress of this company! Whoever tries to ruin her and her friends image can get a fucking price and punishment from me, do you get it?!", his blood continues to boils as he glare at his ace trainee, Hyuna.

All of them gasp as they were shock on what had just announced to them. All this time, they all thought that you were only under their company but they were all wrong.