18|jungkook|

|T R U S T|
|rewritten|

You were still half asleep as you slid your arms into someone's waist. This bed feels so comfortable as you tries to open one of your eyes. You blink continuously as he accidentaly pulls you on top of him. You met his eyes as he gently smiles at you and mutter, "Goodmorning".

"Goodmorning", you also said as you tries to escape from his embrace and sit again on the other side of the bed.

"How are you?", he asks as he snakes his hand on your waist again. He turns to your side and stare at you. He keeps on touching but it never feels uncomfortable. It feels so pure and careful.

"I'm fine. Just hungry, can you accompany me later to Yoongi's house? We need to meet our parents today but I'm still afraid that he would hurt me", your serious tone echoes his ears. Your hands voluntarily brush his long hard and smiles at him. "Please", you added.

"Sure, if it makes you feel safe. I'll go", he answers as he smiles back at you. He stood up and stretches his body, he was supposed to undress himself but he remembers that you were still on his back.

He heard you giggle as he chuckled and faced you. "I quickly forgot, I'll just take a quick shower and we'll grab something to eat", he smiles and approach you. He quickly left a kiss on your forehead and run to his bathroom.

"A friendly kiss!", he shouts as you heard him lock the bathroom's door. You smiled at his sudden action and release a heavy sigh. You again feel the fear to even check your phone.

You got bored waiting for his so called quick shower so you walk around his house, observing every details of this masterpiece. You stop when you saw his amazing bookshelf, it was built really good even the color really matches his house. You glance at his book collection one by one as you notice a familiar book, your photobooks. You gasp as you witness how he collects almost all of your magazines and photobooks. You check some of your photos and it never fails to amaze you. You look good in each of your photos and that Yujin did great in taking some of it.

You check the pages one by one as Jungkook exits his room and stop to look at what you've been doing. His eyes widen as he saw you checking your own photobooks.  His collections.

"You really are my fan, Mr. Jeon", you smirks at him but your eyes panics when you spare a glance on him only having towel wrapped on his waist.

"Oh who seems to act like a fan, Ms. Lee?", he teased you as you proudly arch you brows and stare at him from his head to his toe.

"You are, Mr. Jeon. Do you want me to sign this?", you teasingly ask as you keep on having staring contest with him.

He smirks and dries his long hair while looking at you, "I'd rather have your name tattood on my chest than written in those papers", he proudly answered.

"Hm. I would love to. Do it when we have free time", you suggested as you observe his full sleeve tattoos. It was all detailed and the colors really contrast each other.

"Okay, we'll do that. One thing-", he stops as he was suppose to enter his walk in closet again. You You stare at him in confusion as he continue his words, "I like your long hair, I never see photos of you in those natural hair". He complemented, he flash a smile on you and you smile back at him.

"Thankyou, I always love to keep it long but my work doesn't allow me to maintain one hair style", you chuckle making him do the same.

"Make me your manager then, I'll let you keep it that long", he winks and finally enters the walk in. You smiled at nowhere when he enters and return the photobook that you were holding.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower, lend some of your comfy clothes!", you shouted and run to his room---heading to the bathroom.

"Yes madam!", he shouts back while fixing his black polo top.

Although, you were somewhat comfortable, feeling safe, and happy here at Jungkook's house especially because of him and his personality. Your mind still thinks a lot of thought and situation that can happen when you meet and stay with Yoongi again. You turn off the shower as your tears began to fall. You stop yourself from thinking any negative and wipe your tears. You release a heavy sigh and smile again.

"Everything will going to be alright Raeya", you whispered to yourself as you observe yourself on the mirror. Your outer body were looking fine but your inner self isn't.

You heard Jungkook's footsteps inside his room again, guessing he is again wearing his raptor boots. His footsteps sounds so heavy and big from his wooden floor. "You done, Rae?", he mutters.

You shakes your head and clear your mind, "Yes, give me some clothes". You slightly opens the bathroom door and show him your hands, signing him to give you your clothes.

He hands you some and didn't even turn his face on you. You thanked him , carefully closing the door again. He gave you a black sweater and gray sweat pants. An oversized one. He really is big one. You wear your undergarments again and styled the clothes that Jungkook gave you. His sweater is almost a short dress for you.

You dry your hair down and smile at yourself. You opens up the door and got welcomed by no other than Jungkook, who were silently man spreading on his messy bed while scrolling on his phone. He turns his gaze on you and smiles at he loves to see you on his very own clothes. He stood up and sign you to sit doen the bed as he grab your heels. He volunteers to wear it on you as you just nod and look at him silently.

"I'm getting nervous, Kook", you uttered. Your tone were serious and low and so your eyes were looking down on him.

"What for? I'll make sure hyung will never hurt you again. Hence, if it's about your marriage. You have your own decision Rae, Take it or leave it. I'm here to support you", he sadly smiles at you. He nod and nod back on you. "I'm also here to proxily take care of you and that litte angel inside you when hyung were nowhere to be found or busy, okay?", he added.

His simple words really gives comfort to your and your messed up mind and heart. "Little angel", that phrase makes you trust him more because never its own father calls your baby that way. You only hear him say it wasn't wanted.

You whispered a 'thank you' and tap his shoulder, "Let's go, I haven't check my phone so can you be the one to inform him that we'll be heading to VME first", you request as he stoop and and guide you. He nods and agree to communicate with his hyung.

Both of you walk your way outside.

/A/n: Happy New Year everyone!/