˚* ❀ five

Hoshi's POV

"Okay class, since I'll be your dance teacher for 2 weeks in a row for this special 2 weeks occasion. I am Kwon Soonyoung but call me Hoshi-Ssaem. I want to strictly tell you, one, no late students. Two, find a partner for yourselves, different genders. Three, no major mess ups in my class. If I see this three rules as a problem in you, you must leave my class."

I strictly tell the class knowing half of the class literally was filled up by girls because of me, of course. The Director of UniverseFactory's Choreographies.

*whispers* Celebrity-like. Ehem 🙊

It's not easy for me to make time and make classes like this. I rather make new dance routine than having to cope with these 'clingy-zero-knowledge-about-dance-jellyfishes'.

Their faces shows fear looking at how strict and intimidating I am.

The lesser, the merrier. To me, of course.

"Now, you may dismiss. I will start my class the day after tomorrow. Please help yourselves, if you think you can't survive in this class or probably will embarrass yourself, just leave this class. Thank you, class."

I said gathering my things and my backpack before leaving the class after they all thanked me as I just nod my head to them.

I walk down the hallways looking around in process and stop when I see a vending machine near the parking lot.

I walk towards the vending machine thinking to maybe gulp down a Coca Cola during this hot windy day.

I gulp down a bottle of Coca Cola and just stand there for a while trying to catch my breathe but there's this voices just catch my attention.

I stops in my tracks trying to the owner of voices.

"Kang Jia, this is my last warning. One more time, you try to open your mouth and tell everyone about me, I promise on my whole life, you will never get to graduate from here! Me and Mom are gonna make sure all your school certificates and your graduation certificates burn into ashes! I'll make sure no one will employ you ever! I'll make sure you and Soomi starve to death!!"

I frowns hearing that cruel words and find two girls in the parking lot hidden by many people.

The other girl just snorts in disbelief. "Yiseul-ah, I'm not that stupid. This country has laws. I can claim sue on you in court. I know many things that I can use to charge you. But I choose not to because I have better things to do such as raise Soomi up."

I tries to walk closer to them.

"Look, why don't you just leave the fuck outta me alone? Just enjoy the money you have now. Why don't you go and talk a walk? Appreciate our nature and smell some flowers maybe? Rather than fill yourself with toxic things. Aren't you tired? Bothering me these past 3 years? Got boring from sucking guys' dick-"

A loud sound of slap was heard as I jump back in surprise.

"SHUT UP YOU BEGGAR! GIRLLSSS!!!"

The snobby girl shouts and I see another two girls walk closer to them holding pocket knives?

The fuck is happening to this world? They're insane!

They all look like nice girls wearing dresses with accessories except their victim. Just jeans and some short sleeve black shirt.

They're threatening the other girl as I pick up my pace up to save the girl.

"Hey! What are you crazy girls doing?!!"