˚* ❀ seven

Woozi's POV

"Well, she seems like she agreed to help but she's quite hesitant. It's up to you on how are you going to convince her to help you. Besides, I hope she agree and we do this marriage thing faster and you can do your chemotherapy as soon as possible."

Soonyoung said leaning back to his seat in the restaurant we dining in.

I look at him in amused. "Really? You said anyone would agree to marry me." I chuckles remembering what he said to me the other day.

He laughs nervously. "Well, she's different, I guess. And I don't think she really cares about this music industry things. And... I never tell her it's you that she's going to help. Soo, yep."

I raises an eyebrow. "You never told her it's me?"

"Ah-huh." He nods.

"Then, what if she's a crazy fan? Love to tell others about other's stuff?" I asks him feeling worried somehow.

He shakes his head. "Don't worry. I doubt she's that type of girl. She's a single mother anyway. There's so much other things she has to care about."

I jolt to the front from leaning on my seat. "A single mother?!"

"Hey! Chill. A single mother but she's still young, okay. She's 22 and currently getting her Degree in Civil Engineering at Seoul National University. She has a 3 years old daughter."

"Oh, I thought you got me an old woman or something. Are you sure she has a daughter? She sounds young." I said sighing in relief.

"I supposed so. Soomi looks like her in some ways." Hoshi shrugs his shoulder up.

"22 and has a 3 years old daughter? Uhm, do you think my Mom would like it if I marry a girl that already has a daughter?" I said thinking.

"What's the problem? You know, Jihoon, I think your family is one of the most open minded family I've ever met. Just look at how successful and rational each of the sons in your family. I'm sure your family will understand." He said smiling a bit.

I smiles softly thinking about how true his words are.

Maybe that's maybe the reason my family has never involve into any ridiculous unnecessary conflicts before.

They've always been very open to any issues especially sensitive issues.

I look at Soonyoung when he sighs looking back and forth to his watch. "Aish, I told her I can pick her up but she's so stubborn. She said she can provide herself."

I purses my lips slightly nodding. "I see, she's quite independent, huh?"

"Very. That is why I think she's the perfect wife to be for you. Very motherly action, independent, passionate in everything she does and most importantly, she's certainly not a person that has a bad intention. She's in need of money."

I nods my head again hopefully what Soonyoung said to me about the girl we're about to meet are all true.

I look around the private restaurant we're in as my eyes caught a silhouette with a little girl at the front desk. I can hear bit by bit of her voice.

'That's must be her...' I thought and immediately fixing my dress shirt as I just got back from a meeting leaving my blazer behind.

"Uhm, excuse me, table under the name of Kwon Soonyoung? Can you lead us the way? Thank you."

My eyes fix on them but the moment she turns around, my breathe hitches as I can recognise her familiar face.

Soonyoung look up from his cellphone when he heard my breathe hitched and look back to where I'm looking at and immediately raises his hand.