˚* ❀ twenty

Woozi's POV

The elevator before me opens as I arrive in the lobby.

The moment I step out from the elevator, I can hear this familiar adorable high pitched voice calls for me.

"Daddy!"

I turn around and see Soomi is here with Chan.

I widen my eyes in surprise making my previous stone expression lose just in seconds.

"Soomi-ya!" I exclaims.

Soomi runs to me as I bend down to take her in my arms.

"Aigoo! You're getting heavier!" I teases her making her giggles when she heard me groaned.

"I misch you." Soomi said before hiding her face in my shoulder.

I raises an eyebrow in amusement looking over to Chan as if I was searching for an answer but he just shrug his shoulder.

I chuckles. "Who taught you that, huh? I miss you too, big baby." I said glancing over to Chan again. "Why did you bring her here? I thought she's with Mom?"

Chan grins sheepishly. "About that... Mom had something to do with her Woman NGO thingy, so she left Soomi with me. But... I kinda have to meet someone right now."

I cringes in disgust but not too obvious when I realize who that 'someone' is. "Ah, so you send her here?"

"Yeah, to whom else I gotta send her to? To her father, of course! Right, Soomi?" Chan said still showing me his teeth grinning innocently.

"Right! Soomi agree! Right, Daddy? Daddy agree?" Soomi chortles looking at me.

I just scoffs in disbelief before agreeing with my daughter. "Of course, Soomi."

"Well then Hyung, I go first okay?"

I nods my head as Chan leaving and I immediately put Soomi down on the floor after feeling the cramps in my arms.

"Daddy, where are we?"

Soomi asks after I take a hold of her small hand and walk around the lobby while waiting for certain someone.

Someone that I'm pretty sure, important to me.

Few of my female staffs are melting and compliments my daughter saying she is cute and resembles me.

Does she?

If she is, I'm glad. She is my daughter, tch, what do they expect?

"What's her name, President Lee? She's so polite and cute." Yeri, the front desk receptionist asks me smiling looking at how polite and adorable Soomi is.

I can't help but to feel proud how polite this little munchkin of mine. "Kang-- Lee Soomi. Turning 4 this year."

"Aigoo, so cute." Yeri said patting Soomi's hair lightly.

"Yeri, has all the managers present in the board meeting room already?" I asks her making her stand up straight professionally.

"Yes, President Lee. They're all in there already waiting for you and Mrs Kang Jia-nim."

I nod my head, "I'll be there with my wife once she's arrived."

"Yes, President Lee."

"Come on, Soomi. I'll take you to eat some bread while we wait for Mommy, okay?"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jia's POV