˚* ❀ nineteen

Jia's POV

"Jihoon, I would love it if you let me take off the blindfold now. I had it for a long time!"

I screeches as I feel how my eyes are getting irritated from wearing the blindfold for the longest time.

"Just a few steps more." Jihoon answers me holding my hands leading me the way.

"Okay stop!" He exclaims in rather excited way.

I grins feeling excited slightly what does he have up his sleeve today?

"Ready?" He asks taking off the blindfold. "And open your eyes."

Slowly, I open my eyes and adjust my eyes from the light before realizing we're in a house. A beautiful house to be exact.

"Oh my god." I whispers under my breathe looking around the living room I'm currently in.

The living room have a big ass plasma screen television paired with a black leather couch, a white rug, and two recliners. A beautiful wooden finished dark floor—a coffee table in black colour, with white coasters. As I am a plant fanatic, I love succulents and indoor plants. A mini cactus sitting directly in the middle of the table.

I smile knowing how Jihoon really does pay an attention when I said I love plants.

There is a little hallway and a little bit of a staircase that lead to the kitchen and dining room. There's a beautiful granite island top table in the kitchen with some small plants in ceramic bowls are set perfectly.

I can't believe this but there's a fully furnished basement that people would easily mistake for a bedroom—a movie screen, with a superb sound system. Yup, this is going to one of my favorite place in the house aside from the kitchen!

Coming to the main rooms, there's a study room Jihoon specifically made for me which I am so grateful for his kindness. The room also have lots of books ready for me to read in my free time. There's a small couch by the window, where I can relax and spend my own sweet time.

I look at Jihoon not knowing what to say when he explains that.

The 3 bedrooms are so sweet with a queen-size bed and a lot of pillows.

"Actually, this isn't ours." Jihoon said taking my hand before pulling me to another hallway beside the stairs.

"Wait,"

I stop him and sees an odd door beside the stairs. I frowns and examines the fancy looking door and realize there's a button beside it.

My eyes widened. "Jihoon, you've got to be kidding me. An elevator? In a house?" I snaps my head to him.

He chuckles at my reaction. "I figure out that when I have my chemo, I don't want to burden anyone. At least, I have an elevator to move around."

I look at him with hooded eyes. "Don't say that. I'm here for you for a reason."

He rubs the nape of his neck. "I know that. But isn't it easier to have an elevator? This house has 3 floors. It's quite exhausting to climb the stairs actually for a lazy person like me." He laughs at his last statement.

I chuckles. "Well, I can't agree to that more."

Jihoon bring me to a two bedrooms. The doors are facing each other.