L|G 8

PEOPLE CALL IT LUST, I CALL IT INFATUATION

PEOPLE CALL IT LUST, I CALL IT INFATUATION. My view on Ibrahim changed completely. The smallest thing he did was attractive to me and I was becoming the secondary school girl with a crush. It wasn't like the wattpad books where I got butterflies in my stomach but I might have the few chills run down my spine sometimes.

I wasn't a person to voice out my feelings or concerns so it was something that happened but wasn't made a deal out of. We were both adults and what we did was something married couples do so there was no use dwelling on the fact.

I stared at my reflection in the mirror assessing my outfit unsure. It was nice but I was just not feeling confident in the dress. I would've changed but I was running out of time for our lunch. I huffed snatching my sunglasses off the dresser clutching it with my phone descending the stairs.

Ibrahim wasn't at home so it was just me which was kind of a bummer for me. It was obvious he wasn't one to stay idle and it wasn't a plus for me. He could be needed at anytime and wouldn't come back for months, yet the few months or weeks he has off, he's off getting something else.

My heels clacked against the polished floors as I exited the house letting the door slam behind me. I couldn't contain my beam when I noticed my car looking as good as new, glinting under the sun.

My father decided to gift me the car although he was anything but apologetic, it was a wedding gift apparently. I never had the privilege to object so it was a great thing I was able to get a car out of nowhere. Something I didn't even expect I would get.

I pressed on the button making it beep, the lights flashing for a second. I slid into the car connecting my phone to the Bluetooth playing a random song driving to my next destination.

It didn't take time to get to the park finding a spot to park my car. Frustratingly, there weren't any slide slots so my car was parked a bit far fork the entrance. I kissed my teeth steeping out of the car pulling the backseats door open to retrieve my pic it basket stocked with different kinds of snacks and me being the healthy junkie I was, I threw in a few sour green apples.

I slammed the door shut walking towards the entrance taking my time, careful not to scratch the nude heels I launched today on my feet. I stepped into the wide space looking around before spotting a person waving making me squint my eyes in the direction spotting a familiar face. I grinned raising my hands to show I spotted them waking towards them.

My feet skidded to a stop when I got to my destination not uttering a word before someone wrapped their arms around me engulfing me in a bone crushing hug. I laughed wrapping my arms around her slender figure as our excited laughs echoed the open space.

We pulled away giving me the opportunity to scan the three other women sitting on the mat, different baskets and food sprawled over the mat. My eyes landed on Hadiza grinning at me like I was her father who just have her money for sallah, Munira looking up to throw me a goofy smile with a packet of M&M'a in her hands, Ummie raising her hands up in the air dancing in her seat and Eedah faking a grimace before focusing on the basket nearest to her taking the last bucket if multesers placing the basket by the side.