Chapter 3: A Lost Girl

Katya

I enter my first class, feeling my heart race as my eyes zoom in on the pink confection who's sitting in the middle of the first row, books perfectly organized on the desk in front of her;

Trixie Mattel.

God, she's beautiful.

She looks at me for a second, and I swear I see her tounge peak out to wet her lips before she swallows and looks down at her desk again. And fuck me, my ovaries just exploded. 
Jesus this girl... Is it possible for someone to be unconciously flirtatious? 

She looked nervous when she did it, and not like she was trying to flirt at all, plus according to Adore and Tatianna she's straight as a pole, and yet from just that one little peak of her tongue I feel completely fucked out. 

I walk to an empty desk in the corner at the back of the classroom knowing the first class is math which is so far from my favorite subject. Don't get me wrong, I'm good at school, I'm great at writing and stuff, but math... math is impossible to like.

"Okay, welcome back everyone. For those who haven't had me before; my name is Ms. Visage. I accept absolutely no bullshit in my class, so if you wanna argue you can leave that attitude at the door. Now, I see we have a knew student, Katya Zamold...Zamolidhi... God, maybe you should just say it yourself." The teacher says. I stand up from my seat a little awkwardly, whilst trying to still keep some sort of cool mystery about myself.
What? I like some drama. 

"Hello, I am Yekaterina Petrovna Zamolodchikova, but you can call me, Katya. I just moved here from Russia." I say, trying my best not to speak with too much of an accent.

"Well, welcome Katya." Ms. Visage says as I sit down. "Now, I've gone through all of your scores from last year, and I think what we should do is divide you into study pairs of one weaker and one stronger student so that everyone has a fighting chance of improving. This will involve you sitting together in class and I also expect you to study for tests together." The woman adds.

She starts reading out names and I'm surprised as I don't hear Trixie's name right away as she is apparently the captain of the mathlete's. I am however less surprised that I'm not called first. I'm bad at math, but not bottom of the class bad.

"Okay, that just leaves Trixie and Katya. Katya, I know you are far from the weakest, but I thought it might be nice to be with someone really strong in case there are any language barriers or any cultural things that take time to adjust to. Now, please get to know eachother and try to solve pages 4-8 together." The woman states. I nod with a little smile, whilst fully panicking on the inside.

How am I supposed to sit next to that fucking Goddess without fucking up?
I was fine with admiring her from a distance, but I don't know if I can refrain from flirting if she's literally right next to me. Of course, this also means getting a reason to talk to her.

Trixie collects her books and walks over, I stare at her thick thighs as she makes her way to the desk next to mine.

Jesus, Kathinka, stop being a creep.

"Hello, I'm Katya." I say politely, trying not to sound nervous and trying for the life of me not to stare at her boobs.

"Hi, I'm Trixie." She says in a shy tone, a pink blush coating her cheeks. Her stunningly deep honey brown eyes travel across my form and once again I see her swallow thickly.

Now listen, I'm not saying I know when someone isn't straight. But living in Russia for so long did teach me to recognize signs of suppressed queers, and I am really starting to think that this girl might not be as straight as she wants people to think.

"So Russia?" Trixie says awkwardly as she holds the little silver cross necklace she's wearing. I decide to test the waters a little by licking my own lips, knowing the red lipstick will make it look more suggestive. Her eyes follow the movement intensely, and there's that blush again.

Yeah, no way in hell is this girl straight.

"Yup, but my mom's American. I haven't been here since I was a baby tho." I reply.

"Oh, I see. Why did you move?" Trixie asks, clearly more comfortable at the casual subject, but I know my next answer will throw that comfort out the window.

"Well, I was a gymnast training for the Olympics, but my coach caught me making out with a girl on my team and well, lesbians aren't really loved all that much in Russia." I reply honestly.

It's almost as if I can see her mind processing the information, the lustful gaze that fills her eyes as she thinks about me likely being very flexible, and the panic and fear in regards to me being gay.

Yeah, she's one hundred percent stuck in the closet, possibly in self-denial.

"Oh... okay." She says, a deep blush coating her cheeks as she swallows thickly once again. "Let's focus on finishing the assignments." She says, staring intensely down at the book.

"Anything you say, кукла." I reply with a smirk before focusing on the tasks.