Chapter 34: Our Perfect Life

Trixie

"Welcome home!" Katya yells as I enter my dormroom making me jump and scream.

"Jesus christ, you scared me! How did you even get in here?" I ask as I sit down on the bed, trying to calm my beating heart.

"Amy let me in." She replies. Amy is one of my roommates along with Kim, both are amazing people who I get along with very well.

"I wanted to surprise you, were you surprised?" Katya asks, sounding like she's trying to either be a pirate or an old man.

"I screamed at the top of my lungs, of course I was surprised." I reply. 

"Good. I missed you." She says as she pushes me down on the bed and connects her lips with mine. 

We're a tangled mess on the tiny bed, her on top of me, legs in between eachother, arms awkwardly placed wherever they fit, and yet I can't think of anything more perfect.

Life in Boston turned out the way we wanted. Katya's parents opened a bookstore right after we moved here, it doesn't make a lot of money, but that doesn't matter to them. My mom got a job at a diner, and it's going well so far. The divorce went through, and she got a lot of the money, but I think she enjoys having something to do all day and chatting to the customers. She spent years locked up in that house, almost only meeting people when grocery shopping and at church, but now she's around people all the time. It also helps that we have regular dinners with Katya and her family. Katya's currently training to be a tattoo artist, and she's even managed to sell some of her paintings. She's convinced her first tattoo as a fully trained artist will be on me, but I'm still on the fence about it.

"Right here, you should get something right here." Katya says as she touches the bare skin at the front of my hipbone, having pushed my skirt up to my waist.

"But what if someone sees it?" I argue.

"Who's gonna look at your hip? It might be slightly seen in a bathing suit or bikini, but otherwise, who the hell are you worried about?" Katya says.

"Well, I don't know..." I say shyly as I see a possessive gaze cloud her eyes. 

She pushes herself down until her head hovers above the spot in question. She sucks dark red and purple marks, licking and biting the skin as she moves around the area. I moan loudly as my fingers tangle themselves in her hair, and I don't know if I want to pull her away or push her down further. Katya lifts her head seconds later, removing my hands and holding them in her own as she leans her chin on my upper thigh, her eyes looking up at me.

"See, this area is mine and only mine, no one else will see, no one else will know, and no one else will touch. Got it?" She says in a deep tone, a smirk coating her lips.

"Yes." I answer breathlessly. 

"Good, so we're in agreement." She answers, her mood changing to that of an excited kid in less then a second.

"Hey, that does not mean I'm gonna let you push a needle through my skin!" I argue.

"Okay, then I'll just tattoo it with my lips every single day for the rest of your life. If I can't sign it with ink, I'll sign it with kisses." She replies hugging me close to her.

"You're a dork." I say.

"And you love it, also you're the one who's willingly joining Harvard's mathlete team." 

"It's fun!" I reply.

"You have such a wierd definition of fun." She says.

"Don't mock me, I'll kick you out of this dorm." I threaten.

"Fine, then I'll deny you sex for a week." She responds.

"Okay, okay, truce." I say, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Truce." She replies, taking my chin in her hand before leaning in for a proper kiss.

Everything is finally perfect.
I've got freshly colored cotton candy hair that always hangs in large curls, fluctuating but generally high grades, a path that's as winding as they come, and I'm most definitely not straight.

And that's okay.
I like it that way.
Because a life with her, any life with her, will always be perfect.

A/N: That's the end of the story. Thank you so much for all the support that this story has gotten! I've got a new Trixya story out now called The Priestess of Darkness, and I've got a ton of other completed Trixya books on my page. 

Thanks again <3

- Annie