Chapter 2: ME TIME<3

Me time, let's talk about me. What there is to know about me. My name is Harlow Greeves, I am a female and I am 16 years old. I come from England. Yes, I come from a family of muggles. Mom tells me to tell nobody about the muggle history we have, and I understand why. Pure bloods love to brag about where they come from, but half bloods are ok I guess. Anyways, I have no siblings. I wish I did, but mother demanded only one child, if there is more than one child, one of them has to be aborted. I have no friends, I know, pretty sad. But to me, friends and boys are just a waste of time in muggle world. What I want is a relationship that consumes you, and friends that are always there for you whenever you need them. I love to read, sing, and write books.

Some of my traits include loyalty, smart, caring, and being a sarcastic queen. I am very sarcastic, it's one of my favourite traits. Some of my hobbies are reading, singing, singing, writing books, baking, photography, and journaling. My birthday is February 11 2005 which makes me an Aquarius. If were to fall for someone, it would be a Scorpio. I seem to connect with them in some type of way, I cant describe it, but in the book I am reading it explains why zodiac signs matter in a relationship.

And that's about it, I'm not very special considering I hide with myself a lot. My parents never went to Hogwarts, my mom was debating on sending me there considering she does not know what its like since she never went there. This year, I've decided to step up for myself and get out there a little more. I'm not complaining about coming to Hogwarts, I'm actually excited about it. I finally get to get away from my mom. Being muggle born sucks, all we do is watch TV and do chores. I wish I was half blood, they have it easy. The boy in the booth a couple meters down from me is still staring at me in a weird way, like a blank stare. To be honest, I'm kind of getting annoyed from it.