Chapter 7: FRIENDS<3

That night, I fell asleep thinking about the term "friends". How long will this friendship last? What would Ron, Harry, and Hermione think of me for being Malfoy's friend? Malfoy's only friend. I see Ron and them at school today. Should I tell them that I'm his friend? Or should I keep it a secret? No. They are my friends too and whatever I know, they know too. Draco walks by me in the hallway and he waves, I wave back.

He doesn't seem all that bad you know, he could soft on the inside, hurt. Oh who hurt you Malfoy, something I want to find out. As we sit down at potions class, I look back at Malfoy. He's staring at me again, and he writes a note and blows it my way when Professor is not looking. I look at him, smile at look back as I unravel the note. Common room at 1pm sharp. The note says with messy writing. There should be a spelling and grammar class here at Hogwarts, I look back at Malfoy and nod. It is currently 12pm, so after this class I will head over.

I walk down the hallway once more heading to the Slytherin common room. Hermione glares my way so I smile and wave, she still glares at me. I get to the common room and notice Malfoy is not there. Was he lying? Is this a prank? Are they setting me up? I think in my head. "Surprise!" I hear behind me, I look around the room "Malfoy!!" I say with a surprised look on my face. He seems to be holding a gift in his right hand. "Look at this" he says happily, I've never seen Malfoy this happy before. "What is it?" I say. "Why don't you just have a look for yourself" he says, holding the beautiful pendant for me to see.

"Holy" I say while my mouth drops wide open "for you" he says smiling. Inside the small box was a green oval pendant with a golden snake wrapped around it. "How much was this?" I say. "It doesn't matter. Do you like it?" Malfoy says. "I love it Malfoy" I say with a bright smile on my face, he smiles and laughs under his breath as I pick the beautiful necklace out of the box. I hand the necklace to him, he takes it, wraps it around my neck gently, and clips the chains together

. I turn around slowly "wow" he says. "Thank you" I say blushing when I really should'nt. I try to hide my face as he steps closer, just friends I remember, he blushes too. I walk backwards slowly as he follows me backwards. What do I do? Stand there? Wait for what happens next? What if he doesn't remember our agreement on our friendship? I can't help myself, but I have to.

So I run out of the common room, holding the pendant in my sweaty hands so it doesn't fall.