Chapter Eighteen

Thank you so much for 1k reads! Crazy!

The days nearing summer were slowly coming to a close, and somehow we'd already entered the last two weeks of school. I guess it's true what they say, time really does fly when you're having fun.

"Off to Hogsmeade this weekend, looking for a date?" Fred asked, sneaking up from behind me and wrapping an arm around my waist as I ventured to my next class.

"Oh, sorry I've already got one," I teased. "Maybe next time?"

He rolled his eyes. "You're lucky you're cute."

I laughed, guiding his hand off my waist and into my hand. "I'll see you after class, I think Hermione and I are gonna be headed to the library if you care to join."

"Sure, I've got a bit of homework I should probably catch up on, you have your your next class with George right?" He asked.

I nodded. "I'll tell him, see you." I said, and he gave me a peck on my cheek as we went our separate ways.

I walked alone down to the Potions classroom, when I felt a presence come up beside me. I figured it was probably George, since we had this class together, but I heard a low voice whisper in my ear.

"How are you still all over Fred Weasley? I mean, a Weasley, Lola? Seriously?" I heard the voice say.

Draco.

"I think we both know I could treat you better than him, in more ways you could ever even imagine." He said, reaching for my hair.

I gave him a disgusted look, and swatted his hand away. "You're pathetic, you know that? I'd never stoop to your level, you're not even half the man Fred is, let alone any of the Weasley's," I said, stepping to the side to give us distance. "You don't even make any sense, you literally hate me."

"You should've been in Slytherin, if it were first year I know that's where you'd have been sorted. The only reason you're a Gryffindor is because of your bind with Fred," He said. "Besides, I don't necessarily hate you, I just think you're making a huge mistake."

I rolled my eyes. "Why do you even care? Can't you just leave me alone?"

"I don't care. But we both know it's true." He whispered, before shoving past me and into the classroom, acting as if we weren't talking.

I stepped into the room, and Snape gave me a look, one that made me feel completely sick to my stomach, and I knew after class I'd be seeing my breakfast for the second time.

I was completely right, I made my way quickly out of the Potions room and ran up to the bathrooms, locking the door behind me and threw up into the sink, not even reaching the toilet.

"Lola? Are you in here?" I heard Hermione ask, knocking on the door.

I wiped off my mouth, and washed the semi-chunky substance down the drain, then began washing my hands. "Uh, yeah I'm in here. I'll be out in a second."

"I saw you run in here after class got out. Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm okay," I swung the door open, meeting her worried gaze. "I need to talk to Lupin really fast, is there any way I could meet you in the library just a little later than normal? Fred and George plan on meeting us there, so you won't be alone."

She nodded, walking with me. "Are you okay? Do you want me to come?"

"I'll explain everything to you later, H. I'll see you." I said, and ran off towards the DADA classroom.

I swung open his door, and to my surprise, Harry was also speaking with Professor Lupin.

"Professor, I- I have a new pitch, for why all of this had happened. I'm not sure if it'll really get us anywhere, but-" I began, out of breath. "-but, every time Snape gives me this... look, it's as if he can see right through me, and then I feel so nauseous. Like, I'll barely be able to keep it in throughout the lesson, and then after I have to run in order to, y'know, yack." I rambled.