Unexpected Visit

Sylvio: 2300LP

Field: Abyss Actor Superstar and 1 facedown card

Hand: 2

You 1800LP

Field: Odd Eyes Persona Dragon

hand: 3

///////////////////////

Yuya and the others were watching intently as your close duel with Sylvio was very difficult to look away from. You wipe some sweat off your face and smile at Sylvio.

You: you've gotten a lot stronger since we last dueled Sylvio

Sylvio: you too but we can both agree this duel has been long enough

You: you're right about that

Sylvio: and that's why I'm activating the action spell High Dive! This will give my Superstar 1000atk until the end of my turn!!!

Superstar 2500>>>3500atk

Sylvio: STRIKE DOWN ODD EYES PERSONA DRAGON AND PULL THE CURTAINS ON (Y/N)!!!

You run for an action card and barely get to it before Sylvio does.

You: I PLAY THE ACTION SPELL MIRACLE SO MY DRAGON IS SAFE AND THE DAMAGE I TAKE IS HALVED!!!

You kneel as you get hit with the wave of damage.

You 1800>>>700LP

Sylvio: dang! I guess I'll just have to get you on my next turn, your move (Y/N)!

Superstar 3500>>>2500atk

You: IT'S MY TURN! I DRAAAAW!!! I SET THE SCALE WITH SCALE 4 ODD EYES PHANTOM DRAGON AND SCALE 8 ODD EYES MIRAGE DRAGON!!! I CAN NOW SUMMON MONSTERS LEVEL 5 THREW 7 ALL AT THE SAME TIME SO RISE TO THE FRONT LINES!!! ODD EYES WIZARD DRAGON!!!

Sylvio smiles.

Sylvio: our monsters have the same atk so even if you're planning mutual destruction, you can't defeat me in this turn alone!

You: I wasn't aiming for that Sylvio

Sylvio: what!?

You: If I want to entertain the crowd I have to throw a wrench in the works! I TRIBUTE MY ODD EYES WIZARD DRAGON AND ODD EYES PERSONA DRAGON TO SPECIAL SUMMON MY ACE IN THE HOLE!!!

Zuzu: here it comes!!!

Tate: ALL RIGHT!!!

Fredrick: GOOSE-PICKLES!!!

You: I CALL UPON MY GOD-EYES PHANTOM DRAGON!!!

Sylvio: WHAT!?

Sylvio begins running for a card as you point at his monster.

You: DESTROY HIS SUPERSTAR WITH GOD'S WRATH!!!

Sylvio grabs a card and plays it.

Sylvio: I ACTIVATE EVASION!!!

You: when a spell or trap is activated, my God-Eyes can negate and destroy that card by destroying a card in MY spell or trap card zone so I'll have to say farewell to my Odd Eyes Phantom Dragon!

Sylvio: I PLAY MY TRAP EMERGENCY SCRIPT!!! I CAN NEGATE YOUR ATTACK AND DRAW ONE CARD!!!

You: I will use God-Eyes' ability once again and destroy my Odd Eyes Mirage Dragon to negate and destroy your trap card!

Sylvio stands terrified with the realization that he lost as You smile.

You: and the icing on the cake is that when God-Eyes battles a monster, his attack points double