Welcome!

Giorno entered the fast food chain, it was early as his shift starts at 4 in the morning, the chain was a 24/7 so he had no choice.

The smell of freshly cooked eggs for their breakfast menu filled his nose, his stomach grumbling for he only had coffee to start the day. He's coworker, Fugo Panacotta, gave him a warm smile, handing him a meal in the process, early shifters were given free meals, in courtesy to Bruno Buccellati, their very kind manager.

Giorno was putting on his cap, apron and face shield before heading to the counter for he was one of the 3 cashiers, tho their place was now pandemic free, they still can't risk it, for the safety of all customers.

____________

Magically, the day went by quickly, new customers waiting in line, orders served here and there. Giorno's fingers went numb from the constant pressing of keys on the board, eyes heavy as he stared at the green numbers encoded, it was the last hour for his shift, from a whopping 4 in the morning to 3 in the afternoon, 11 hours of standing, and talking, he crossed his leg, one leg infront of another, as he was thankful that the place was sorta empty, meaning less work.

Grazie Dio, Giorno thought. The ticking of the wall clock resonating loud in his ears, the short finger stricking 3, Giorno let out a long sigh and smiled, walking to the back of the kitchen, Fugo suddenly screamed.

"Oi Giorno! Disinfect yourself before coming in kitchen areas!" Yes. Fugo was a clean freak, he doesn't have a phobia to bacteria, he just wants to be clean.

"Okay sorry!" Giorno sighed again, looking for the disinfectant spray, once he found it, he sprayed on his palms 4 times, gently spreading it throughout the back of his hand and inbetween his fingers. Giorno came back to the kitchen, Fugo was now smiling at him. "Hello Giogio, shift's done?" Fugo asked, Giorno rolling his eyes at the nickname but nodding at the question.

Fugo's shift was supposed to end the same time as Giorno's, but as punishment to his last offense, lashing out to a Karen, he got his time extended to an hour or so for a week, it was the 3rd day of the week, 2 days left, he thought, weekends weren't included as it were rest days for them. Fugo sighed as his eyes followed Giorno, who went to the back door to the parking lot.

Giorno was lucky enough to own a car. The car he had was a second-hand, the fruit of his hard work, the extra hours paid off well, he was happy

Humming to the radio's music, the blonde drove off the food chain's property, headed to his unit

_________________

imagine if giorno wore his usual chest revealing clothes but with the colors of McDonald's