Chapter Nine

DAPAT niya itong itulak, yun ang gagawin dapat ni David, but Kathleen's soft, sweet and moist lips on his lips made him immobilized for a couple of seconds. And then when she accidentally seated at his lap, that made him lose his control. His one hand cupped her nape and deepened the kiss while his other hand roughly pulled her closer and moulded her softness to his rock hard body.

He was kissing her fervently with no room for thinking coherently. He was savouring every delicate inch of her lips as if he found in there his favorite dessert. He told himself na ang nangyaring paghalik niya sa dalaga noong umuwi ito noon galing sa date with Levin ay hindi na dapat maulit, but Lord, tasting her with all the sweetness and glory her lips could give will drive him mad if he doesn't.

And what made him loose his mind more was when she slid her one hand at his massive chest and slightly caressed it sending him to a halt which made him savagely groaned and then plunged his mouth deeper into her mouth capturing and teasing her tounge.

Kathleen felt like she was running a high fever as she felt David's tongue gliding inside her mouth sending a thousand sensations as his tongue found hers and as they battled tongue to tongue, mouth to mouth and lips to lips, she was shocked when David moved her sideward sitting position and made her seated facing him, making him deepen his kisses more and making her feel his steely maleness that made her gasp out loud. Lalo na at nakapalda siya na lalong tumaas na nagpahantad ng makikinis at mapuputi niyang mga hita and her panties is peeking na lalong nagpainit ng pakiramdam ni David dahil ngayon ay nakasalampak na siya paupo sa kandungan ng binata at ang mga paa niya ay nakapaikot sa baywang nito.

Kathleen was on fire, she knows it at sinabayan niya ang bawat galaw ng mga labi at katawan ni David. His lips are unstoppable and so is she, they are both ravishing, nibbling, nipping and biting each others lips, only stopping for a while for them to grasp some air and then will go back again more demanding and more needing.

And Kathleen was more than willing to give lalo na ng bumaba ang mga halik ng binata sa leeg niya. She even arched her head to give him access as David's lips spread tiny wet kisses sa palibot ng leeg niya, walang kasawaan iyong nagtagal doon at ng siguro ay magsawa ay tumaas iyon paakyat, to her earlobes and gave them tiny wet bites that she was not able to supress her aching moans.

"Oh..oh..aahh..oh..David..." she shamelessly blurted out. At hindi na niya namalayan na ang mga kamay niya ay nasa buhok na ng binata na marahang humahaplos at marahang napapasabunot lalo na ng maramdaman niya ang mga labi nito sa ibabaw ng dibdib niya.

"Babe..oh you're so sweet.." David murmured as his kisses went down lower and now found it's way to her twin peaks. May pagmamadali nitong hinubad ang suot niyang blazer at sumunod ang under blouse niya na halos hindi ito magkandatuto sa pag alis ng pagkakabutones niyon at ng may isang butones na hindi nito mabuksan buksan ay hinaklit nito iyon at napunit iyon na ikinasinghap niya ng malakas.

"Damn! Too many buttons!"tila nagmumurang sabi nito and then his both hands went at her back and expertly unhook her brassiere and discarded it at itinapon na lang sa kung saan.

Shyness filled her as she went this bare in his eyes. She automatically squared her shoulders to hide her nakedness infront of him.

"Don't be shy babe, I like it.. you're beautiful" he said huskily, admiration and desire visible in those dark brown eyes of him at pagkatapos ay tinanggal nito ang mga kamay at braso niyang tumatakip sa dibdib niya at ang pumalit doon ay ang mga nagbabagang mga labi nito.

She was lost. At malamang ay hindi na niya ang alam kung saan ang daan pabalik lalo na ng halinhinang pagpalain ng mainit nitong bibig ang magkabila niyang dibdib. Napadaing siya ng malakas ng sakupin ng mga labi nito ang isang dibdib niya and suckled it like a hungry baby at ang kabila naman niyang dibdib ay ipinaloob nito sa isang kamay nito, moulding, massaging and shaping it into his palm. Napapaawang na lang ang bibig niya sa sensasyong dulot ng mga labi ng binata sa dibdib niya.