Chapter 5

"Hey, I just got a text. I've got to head back to the club and handle some business."

Skye sat up rubbing the sleep from her eyes, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to fall asleep on you. What time is it?"

"Just after 11pm."

"Ok, you need anything before you go?"

"No, I was thinking about having you come with me. My ex is there getting everyone riled up. I have to shut that down and handle some business."

"On a level of zero to Britney shaving her head, how crazy is your ex?"

"She would pick the hair one by one off a monkey's ass if it would get my attention."

"Ok... So brass knuckles... Pepper spray... Flame thrower?"

"Honey, you will be well protected, and there's no damn way you are going to need a flame thrower."

"Girl's gotta have a plan c!"

"Come on, throw you some clothes on and we will go. I can't very well drag your fine ass in there naked. I don't wanna pop holes in any of my brothers."

"Oh we can't have that. No holes in the bros. Just how sexy do I need to be to get your stalker's attention?"

"I don't think that will be a problem. I will advise you not to wear a dress. Just wear something comfortable and relax."

"I think I've got a little something. Be right back."

About twenty minutes passed, Skye returned fully dressed, made up, and ready to go.

"How's this?"

"Damn, girl. You're going to be trouble aren't you?"

"Only if it's necessary."

"Let's hope not."

"So... How exactly would an ol' lady handle her man having a stalker?"

"Britney breakdown."

"Oh shit... Full meltdown?"

"Yep."

"And you said I don't need a flame thrower..."

"Come on now, get your fine ass on my bike. We gotta go. The boys are blowing my phone up."

"Ooh, call one of them."

"What!?"

"Just DO it!"

"Yes ma'am!"

Skye watched as Marcus dialed the number and pressed the button for speaker phone. By the second ring a gravely voice answered.

"Brother, we need you here ASAP. This bitch is trashing everything and threatening to torch your room."

"Hey sugar," Skye mimicked Marcus's nickname for her. "We are on our way. Hold shit down and we will handle it."