Chapter 6

Delia closed the door behind her and stepped toward the bed

Delia closed the door behind her and stepped toward the bed. She hesitated and watched as Marcus ignored her existence and stayed focused on his new lover. She wasn't sure if the offer was real or not, but she decided to take her chances.

"Get undressed." Skye demanded.

"I'm not fucking touching her. You can do as you please with her, but I'm not touching her." Marcus repeated.

"You'll be fine. Just keep doing what you're doing."

Marcus kept his rhythm as Delia followed Skye's instructions. When Delia got on the bed, Skye pulled her down for a kiss. Delia nervously reached for her breast, and Skye guided her hand to assure her to keep going. Delia played with Skye's nipples and massaged her breasts for a few minutes, then explored her body further with her hands.

When Delia reached out to touch Marcus, he swatted her hand away. "Don't even fucking touch me." He warned.

Skye fisted a handful of her hair and pulled her in for another kiss. While they made out, Marcus picked up his pace. His annoyance with Delia pushed him in a rougher direction as he continued. Skye moaned from the pleasure of the punishing thrusts. She reached between Delia's legs finding her to already be wet, then started massaging her clitoris. Skye slipped her middle finger between the folds and teased Delia's core simultaneously biting her lower lip.

When Marcus flipped Skye onto her stomach, She commanded Delia to move and lay down with her legs spread out in front of her. After Delia adjusted to comply, Skye moved in to continue rubbing her glistening folds and rolling her thumb over her clitoris. She moved her hand back slightly and inserted two fingers while she flicked her tongue over Delia's clitoris with practiced motions. She flicked and sucked while she pushed and pulled her fingers in and out of Delia's opening.

Delia finally let go of the tension, and got lost in the moment, letting her head fall back. Her hair cascaded around her shoulders. Skye moved her fingers and licked more vigorously bringing her to the edge of climax. Marcus sped up and intensified his thrusts while watching Skye pleasure his ex. Both girls were nearing the edge when Marcus demanded Skye cum.

Marcus held out for another moment before he released with Skye's muscles milking him. He bucked into her a few more times kicking out his release before pulling out. Marcus slapped her ass and laid to the side of Skye with his eyes closed and his left forearm thrown over his face.

"You sure you don't wanna fuck her?" Skye asked. "I'm not going to be jealous or possessive. You don't have to worry about all that drama."

"I know, Vixen. No, I don't want to. If I fuck her, she's going to think it means something. She means nothing to me. I won't lie, it was hot as hell watching you with her, but she does nothing for me. You'll be lucky if she doesn't start stalking you now" he huffed.

"Hmm... Maybe we will find another one that I can watch you with." She teased.

"You're crazy as hell." Marcus chuckled.