Chapter 3

Sofia wakes up around 12:00pm stretching before she stands and grabs her some clothes. She walks to the bathroom washing up and once she's done she dries off then begins brushing her teeth.

"Sofia, are you awake?" Her mom knocks on the door.

"One minute!" She washes her mouth out then walks and unlocks her door.

"Some boy named Elijah is at the door for you" she sips her coffee "who is he?"

"Some boy from school"

"Are you guys friends or he's your little boyfriend?" Her mom pokes her in the arm then laughs.

"Ew don't even, we're not friends, he's not my boyfriend, he's just a boy that I'm partners with on a project"

"Okay well get dressed and come downstairs, I let him in"

"Okay" she closes the door then gets dressed and puts her hair into a messy bun then grabs her phone and leaves her room. She walks downstairs and Elijah is sitting on the couch talking to her mom.

"There you are" Elijah stands.

"What were you guys talking about?"

"We were talking about school and how you guys met, you told me you both aren't friends"

"We're not"

"She's just saying that because she's mad at me right now" he smiles.

"Let's go before I kick you out" Sofia glares at him.

"Okay fine, it was nice meeting you mrs. Brady"

"It was nice meeting you too Elijah" She smiles at him before they walk off upstairs. "What are you even doing here so early?"

"I have plans later so I decided to come early and get this out of the way" He follows her into her room closing the door.

"Okay well what do you have in mind for this project?" Sofia asks as she sits on the edge of her bed.

"I don't know yet, have you thought of any ideas"

"Nope."

"Well Let me look some up" She gets on her laptop and starts writing and he just stands there watching her "hey, are you okay?"

"Yes, why wouldn't I be?"

"I'm just asking because of yesterday"

"Please let's just not talk about that" Sofia takes a deep breath. "Okay fine" He walks over and sits down next to her. "But I forgot to thank you yesterday for sticking up for me"

"No need to, I'm not just gonna watch a Man put his hands on a Woman, I mean yeah you did puke on his shoes but so what" He laughs and Sofia starts to laugh "this is why I don't drink"

"Did you have fun atleast?"

"Yeah I did"

"Good" He smiles "now let's get to work"

*************

About 30 minutes later

"Okay so we're gonna do a project on a storm in a glass? what are we, 12?" He chuckles.

"Well it looks like I'm the only one coming up with ideas here"

"look, why don't you give me your number and we can text about it?"

"Why would I give you my number? We're not friends"

"Yeah i know but we Should Exchange Numbers so it can be easier to talk about our Project"

"Okay fine, Give me your number" She hands him her phone and he enters his Number then hands her back her phone "Don't be a Stranger" He smiles.

"Sofia" Abigail opens the door walking inside "oh, i didn't know you had company"

"Hey Abigail" He smiles at her.

"Hey Elijah" She returns a smile "What are you doing here?"

"Working on the Science Project"

"Oh yeah, I forgot you both are Partners" She giggles "How's it going?"

"Not so great." Sofia stands.

"If you guys need help I have some Ideas in mind" She walks over and sits down. "Really? Then give us some of your great Ideas" Elijah smirks and walks over sitting down next to her. "Wait for me, I'm gonna go get me something to drink"

"Okay." Abigail replies before Sofia walks off. Sofia walks downstairs into the kitchen grabbing her a cup and pouring her some juice. She Sit's downstairs for 5 Minutes Just to get away from Elijah and once she finishes her Juice she walks back upstairs opening her door And no one is in there.

"Elijah? Abigail? Are you both Hiding from me?" She opens the Closet looking inside there when she hears something drop in her bathroom. She walks towards the door trying to open it but the door is locked.

Abigail opens the door "We were just catching up" Abigail smirks as she fixes her shirt and walks out. "yeah just catching up" He walks out after her "Well I'm gonna text you later"

"okay bye."

"bye" he leaves the room and Sofia gives her a disgusted look "Really?"

"What? He's cute" Abigail laughs.

"You could have went for someone different, really him?"

"We're not together, just messing around, I hope there's no problem Sofia"

"Of course not, why would there be?"

"I just know you guys have hate for each other or whatever so I don't wanna make it weird" Abigail walks over to her "are you sure it's fine?"

"Yeah its fine, I don't care" Sofia laughs "I'm good"

"Okay great, now do you wanna go out to get something to eat?"

"Sure, just let me get ready"

"Okay" Abigail leaves the room.

Sofia walks over to her bed sitting down and takes a deep breath as she looks down at her phone at Elijah's number deciding if she should text him or not. She locks her phone putting it in her back pocket and finishes getting ready before she leaves.