Chapter 9

A week goes by with no message from Elijah, Abigail sees him in school and tries to Approach him but he always sees her and begins to walk away. She leaves him a few messages on his phone but he ignores those messages like he doesn't even see them.

Abigail and Sofia are walking home from school and Abigail can tell something is bothering her "What's wrong? Is this about Elijah?"

"Yeah, We haven't spoken since I told him I kissed his brother, I've sent him messages but he didn't reply to any of them, Should I text him again?"

"Sofia stop worrying about him!" Abigail grabs the phone from out of her hand "He's not worth stressing out over"

"I know" Sofia hears Some noise behind her and turns around to See Elijah walking with some of his friends "He's behind us, should I say something to him?"

"No, Don't pay him any mind" Sofia turns back around and they continue walking. "So are you coming to that party later on?" Tyler one of Elijah's friends asks him.

"I might as well, Maybe I can pick me up a hot chick to fuck while I'm at it"

"Or two" Sam laughs.

Sofia stops and turns around to Elijah "Oh hey Elijah, I didn't know that was you"

"Um hey?" He replies awkwardly.

"Can we talk?"

"Talk about what?"

"I think I'll rather talk in private and not in front of your friends"

"Why not? Whatever you have to say to me you can say in front of my boys too"

"Elijah don't be like that" She gives him a serious look. "Don't be like what?"

"You know what I'm talking about."

"I'm not being like nothing but my real self, I've always been like this and I'm not gonna change"

"Okay. Well I guess I'll see you around." She walks away from him back to her sister "Let's cross the street"

"See this is why I said don't go over there and talk to him" They cross the street "He's an ass."

"I know, I've always known that but I kind of got used to It, We've been hanging out for a while So I really had no problem with it."

"Well things will get better, Don't worry." She grabs Sofia pulling her close "Besides you always have his hot brother." They both laugh.

**********************************

Sofia Is sitting In her room Watching TV when she gets a message on messenger from her ex Peter.

Peter : Hey Sofia, I know you don't wanna talk to me but I just had to leave you a message telling you how much I miss you. I know I've fucked up in the past but if you just give me a chance to explain to you about what happened last time then I could do that for you. If you still love me and want to see me then meet us at our spot we always used to go, I love you.

She tears up a little at the message and all of the memories of catching Peter with her cousin starts to come back. She Bursts into tears laying down and burying her face into her pillow so no one can hear her crying. Suddenly there's a knock on the door "Hold on!" She quickly wipes her tears away with her shirt "You can come in now"

The door opens and Elijah walks inside the door "oh it's you" She turns her head so she's not facing him. "Yeah its me" He closes the door behind them "Listen, I know I was being rude earlier but I'm not gonna apologize"

"Really? You came here to say that?"

"I'm not done, I'm not gonna apologize to you because I'm not speaking to you or don't wanna be around you Nomore for something you did. Your sister wrote me and told me I was being A dickhead but I don't care, What you did to me was worse and it totally changed my whole perspective on you"

"So you weren't replying to my messages why?"

"Sofia you're not a dumb girl so stop playing stupid"

She turns to face him "I want you to tell me so I know for sure"

He walks over sitting down next to her "Why does it look like you were crying?"

"I was crying"

"You're too beautiful to be crying" He grabs under her chin "Why were you crying?"

"Forget about it"

"I can't stop myself from doing this Nomore" He grabs her face kissing her Which surprises her so she pulls away. "I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself" She grabs him kissing him back. He kisses her softly and she grabs around his neck while slowly leaning back onto the bed. He slowly slides his hand up her leg then begins rubbing her thigh while sucking on her neck. She bites her lip to hold back any moans when he grips her thigh. She can feel herself getting soaking wet and begins tugging at his pants.

"We shouldn't, not right now" He looks down at her. "Why not? You want it and I want it" She leans in kissing him again and he pulls away "I know but it's too soon" He sits up.

"Yeah I guess it is" She sits up in bed "So what do you wanna do?"

"We should..." He stops and thinks "Fuck it, I can't pass on this opportunity" He kicks his shoes and socks off grabbing her and kissing her again. She pulls his shirt over his head throwing it on the floor. "what time does your mom get back?"

"Don't worry we have enough time" She removes her shirt not wearing a bra underneath as he begins sucking on her nipples. She leans back on the bed as he continues massaging and sucking on her tits. his hands travel down to her shorts and he begins pulling them down then throws them onto the floor. He removes his pants also throwing them onto the floor then slides between her legs grabbing both of her thighs wrapping them around his body.

He grinds his body against hers and begins kissing her again "Did you bring a condom?" Sofia stops kissing him. "Yeah, I was one step ahead" He smiles digging in his pants pocket and taking it out. "Good" She slides her panties off then leans back and spreads her legs showing off all of her perfect body. "Fuck you're so hot" He slides his boxers off and slides a condom on then comes back between her legs. He slides inside her going at a slow pace at first. He starts to speed up his pace as she wraps her arms around his neck.

Sofia softly begins moaning as he leans down and begins sucking on both of her nipples. "I want you to feel every inch of me inside of you" He slows his strokes down sliding deeper inside her and she begins biting her lip. "I've been wanting to fuck you for so long now" He speeds up his pace again as she grips the sheets "Well now I'm all yours" He starts kissing her again as she begins moaning into his mouth louder and louder. With a few more thrusts her body begins to shake as she moans uncontrollably into his mouth. He continues thrusting in and out of her until he cums then removes his condom throwing it in the trash.

They both stands and begins getting dressed "Well that was great" Sofia says and he looks at her and smirks "Yeah it was" He walks over to her grabbing around her waist and kissing her "You're so damn sexy"

"So are you" She wraps her arms around his neck "Can you stay a while?"

"Sure"