Chapter 18

"So It turns out that It was just a false alarm" The doctor takes her gloves off throwing them In the garbage.

"Oh" Sofia looks over to Brady who looks disappointed. "I'm sorry, pregnancy tests don't usually do that"

"No It's fine, I wasn't ready for a baby anyways" Sofia stands. "Okay, Is there anything else I could do for you?"

"No thank you for your time"

"Anytime, I'll see you soon" Sofia and Brady leaves getting Inside his car and then drives off. "I know you're not happy about this" Sofia grabs Brady's hand "I know you wanted a baby"

"It's fine, I would have loved to Have a child with you but things don't always work out" He turns to her and smiles.

Sofia takes a deep breath "I think It's actually a good thing that I'm not pregnant, me and you only got to know each other better a little bit"

"Yeah I know but you never gave me the chance, It was always about you and Elijah So of course I wouldn't be able to"

"Things Have just been crazy between me and your brother but I'm over it" He looks over to her "Sofia be honest with me, Do you love my brother?"

"Yes"

"Are you In love with him?"

"No I'm not, not anymore" She turns her head and begins staring out the window. "Are you sure? Maybe you guys should talk, I know you're angry at him Right now but We both know you still love him, love doesn't go away so easily"

"Are you fucking dumb?" She turns around to him "I'm not talking to him, fuck him"

"Okay, Fine" He finally pulls up to her house and parks "So I guess I'll see you tomorrow"

"I guess so" She leans In hugging him "Thank you"

"Sofia" She turns around to see Elijah walking up to her "hey"

"What are you doing here?" She looks back to Brady "oops, too late, I'll see you later" He hurries and drives off.

"You might as well just turn back around and go on home" She starts walking up to her door followed by him. "Sofia, Let's just talk this out like adults"

"Okay so should I go get Abigail too?"

"Stop trying to be funny, can we please just go Inside and talk"

"Okay fine" She unlocks the door walking Inside followed by him closing It behind them. "Okay so talk" She slips her keys Into her pockets then crosses her arms. "Can you come sit?" He walks over to the couch sitting down and she sits all the way on the other end.

"Well First of All I've already apologized for what I've done But I'm gonna apologize to you again about It, I know what I did was fucked up, I was drunk, Nothing was supposed to happen but It did and I can't take It back, I wish I could but things happen for a reason"

"Okay."

"That's all you're gonna say?"

"I mean yeah, what else do you want me to say?"

"Say you forgive me, Say we can start fresh and just be friends, say anything else besides that, You can't be that mad at me because technically we both cheated"

"And in those weeks that you and my sister have been sleeping around behind my back how many times have you both slept together?" He gets quiet "Exactly"

"Why does It matter?"

"Me and your brother literally hooked up once, you both have been hooking up for weeks, there's a difference"

"There's not a difference because In the end we still both did the same exact thing"

"You're right." She sighs and rests her head in her hands.

"So what can we do to move past this?"

"Nothing."

"So This Is It?"

"I guess so" She stands "Thank you for apologizing though, I accept your apology"

"Wow" He stands "So I guess this Is goodbye"

"Yeah"

He starts walking towards her to give her A hug but she backs up "I can't even give you A hug?"

"No."

"Sofia, You can't do this to me, If we're gonna end on bad terms I just wanna hold you one last time"

"We're not ending on bad terms and no, I just finally started getting over you, I'm not gonna risk bringing any feelings back, Please Just go" She walks over to the door opening It for him.

"No, I can't just let you go like that and I'm not going to, I love you so I'm gonna keep fighting for you"

She rolls her eyes "Goodbye Elijah"

"I'm not leaving, I just told you that"

"Stay then" She closes the door then begins walking upstairs and he starts following her. "Elijah, stop bothering me before I hit you" She tries to close her door on him but he puts his foot there "Well I guess that's just what you're gonna have to do because I'm not leaving"

"See now you're just being annoying as fuck, why can't you just leave me alone!" She yells at him.

"Because I love you And I don't want things to end badly between us!" He yells back at her.

"Bye Elijah" She sits on her bed watching him as he just stands there. "So you're not gonna leave?"

"No, pretty sure you got that by now"

She gets on her phone and starts texting someone. "Are you gonna call the cops?"

"No"

"Then what are you doing?" He walks over to her. "You wanna talk so let's talk, All 4 of us"

"No I just wanna talk to you"

"I don't care, I'm not talking to you anymore unless Brady and Abigail Is here"

"Okay fine" He sits down next to her and she finishes texting Brady. Within 5 minutes he comes back to the house knocking on the door and she lets him In.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"He wants to talk so I think we should all 4 talk, Abigail Is upstairs In her room so go get her please"

"Okay" Brady walks off upstairs and comes down with Abigail a few seconds later.