Chapter 6

2 days later After school Sofia is walking home with Abigail when Elijah runs up to them. "What's good ladies?" He wraps his arms around their necks.

"Hey" Abigail kisses him on the cheek.

"What are you ladies up to?"

"Nothing, why?"

"My mom won't be home until 4 in the morning so I was inviting a couple of friends over just to have some fun"

"Are there gonna be more girls there? Cause we're not gonna be the only two there" Abigail asks.

"Of course"

"Will your brother be there?" Sofia asks.

"Why're you asking about my brother?"

"It's just a question"

"Well no he won't, he's gonna be out with some of his friends"

"Oh"

"Well are you both coming or not?"

"Sure, I'll go" Abigail responds.

"Okay then I'll go too"

"Alright good, come by my house around 7" He walks off.

"So, do you have a new boy toy?" Abigail asks with a smirk.

"No, not really"

"So why were you asking about his brother?"

"Because his brother is fine as fuck and if he's interested in me then something might happen"

"And we know what that something is" Abigail sips her drink.

"Hey, I'm down for anything" Sofia shrugs her shoulders.

**********************

Later on around 7:25 Abigail and Sofia starts walking to Elijah's house. "So are you and Elijah cool now?"

"I guess we are"

"And all it took was for you both to be partners"

"Honestly I don't know why me and him ever had any hate for each other, for some reason he just didn't like me"

"Well you know what they say, if you pick on someone that means they like you"

"That's a little kids mentality, besides if he did like me he would have just told me that"

"You never know"

"I do know, that's not what it is"

"Whatever you say"

They arrive at Elijah's house and knocks and a few seconds later Elijah opens the door. "I thought you guys weren't coming"

"We were just a little bit late" They both walk inside. "And by a little bit you mean 25 minutes late"

"So what, as long as we made it"

They follow him into the living room where 2 other boys and 2 girls are sitting "You guys already know my friends from school"

"Yeah, hello" Abigail waves.

"Yeah I've seen them around" Travis a boy with blue eyes and light brown hair speaks "It's nice to meet you both"

"You too" Abigail replies.

"Hi, I'm Alyssa" She shakes both of their hands. "I'm britt"

"Tommy" the other boy just sits back and smokes a blunt. "Well do you girls smoke?" Travis asks. "Hell yeah, scoot over" Travis scoots over and Abigail sits down next to him while Sofia sits down in the middle of Alyssa and Britt.