Chapter 7

The next morning Sofia wakes up sitting in bed for a while then stands and leaves her room. She walks downstairs into the kitchen seeing her mom and Abigail having breakfast.

"Good morning"

"Goodmorning" her mom and Abigail replies.

Sofia walks into the kitchen putting her some eggs, bacon and waffles on a plate and pours some syrup on it then sits and begins eating.

She checks her phone to see a message from Brady from around 4 in the morning.

Brady : look what you left

He sent a pic of him holding up her bra and she laughs. "What's funny?" Abigail asks.

"Nothing" she begins writing him back when Elijah starts calling her. "I'll be right back" she stands. "is it that important?" her mom asks.

"yes, it's Elijah calling about our project" she walks off upstairs into the hallway then answers the phone "hey"

"Goodmorning, you had fun last night?" he asks. "yeah, I had a blast"

"well I'm glad you did, we still on for later?"

"About that I'm not gonna be able to make it, Our mom grounded us because we came home late"

"oh damn, sorry"

"you don't have to be sorry"

"I know but I feel like it's my fault considering I invited you both to the party, I didn't think you guys would get in trouble"

"it's fine" she hears footsteps "anyways text me later, I'm eating breakfast right now"

"okay later"

She hangs up the phone and joins them back downstairs "mom"

"no"

"you don't even know what I was gonna ask"

"if it's anything about leaving this house then no" her mom stands throwing her plate away. "why not?"

"you already know why"

"mom please, I have plans later!"

"you should have thought of that before you and your sister came home at 2 in the morning, now I'm gonna go get ready for work, end of discussion" she walks out.

"she's so annoying" Abigail rolls her eyes "it's not our fault we came home late"

"I mean it kind of is but that doesn't mean we should get grounded" Sofia sits back down "Can you do me a favor?"

"I already know what you're gonna ask me and no, if I can't go out then what makes you think I'm gonna cover for you?"

"Abigail please!"

Abigail stops and thinks for a few "okay fine but you owe me"

"Thank you" Sofia hugs her.

"Why do you wanna go so bad?"

"I told him i was gonna go, I can't bail now"

"Mhm." Abigail looks her up and down "you a damn lie"

"What?"

"Did you catch feelings for him?"

"No"

"I don't believe that, that would be the only reason you wanna go out with him so bad"

"Or maybe because i just wanna go have fun" Sofia rolls her eyes "you always dragging shit on"