Chapter 15

"What the fuck is going on!" Sofia yells as Abigail and Elijah stands and begins covering themselves up. "Sofia, You weren't supposed to be awake!" Elijah begins walking towards her but she takes a step back "Do not come near me or even touch me or I swear you will get stabbed"

Elijah takes a few steps back "How Long has this been going on?" Sofia looks back and forth to them both and none of them answers just keeps looking at each other. "Are you niggas deaf or what? How long has this been going on?"

"About 2 weeks" Abigail whispers.

"Wow" Sofia shakes her head in disgust then laughs "I'm not even angry because you were always a dirty ass whore, I can't believe You were fucking my boyfriend behind my back for two fucking weeks, you're a disgusting fucking slut"

"Sofia I'm -"

"Don't tell me you're sorry because if you were sorry you wouldn't have been doing it in the first place, get dressed and get the fuck out"

"Sofia you can't kick her out of my own house"

"You're right so I'm gonna go but before I do I also have some news, I had sex with your brother, He gave me head and I've also gave him head so just remember that we both can play at this game" Sofia walks towards the door and walks out and begins walking home.

Once she arrives home she gets a message from Brady saying they need to talk and he's on his way over. She grabs one of her mother's bottles of liquor from the cabinet and pours her some and chugs it. She sits down and patiently waits for him to come over. He comes 10 minutes later knocking on the door softly and she opens it.

"Hey" She smiles.

"Don't hey me" He walks inside "Why did you tell Elijah about us?"

"Why not" She closes the door behind him "He was gonna find out sooner or later anyways" Sofia laughs and takes a seat.

"Do you think this is a joke?"

"No but I'm not stressing over it, Instead I'm gonna sit and have some drinks, if you wanna join me you're more than welcome to" She grabs the bottle holding it up to him. He takes a seat grabbing the bottle from her and drinks some "Damn, Caught up in so much shit"

"It's life"

"I'm sorry about you getting cheated on, again" He hands her back the bottle "And I'm also sorry for putting that bra in Elijah's room, I knew he was no good for you And I didn't want you messing around with him no more"

"I'm sorry for not picking you over him, It was a stupid ass mistake"

"I been told you that" He looks over to her and she turns to him then leans forward setting the bottle down. "Help me forget about all of this" She stands grabbing him by his hand and he stands. He grabs the back of her neck pulling her in for a kiss shoving his tongue inside her mouth. He then grabs under her legs picking her up and wrapping her legs around his waist. He carries her upstairs to her room laying her down on the bed then locks the door.

They both starts removing all of their clothes And once their completely naked Brady walks over to her grabbing her and turning her around so she's on her knees and hands. He teases her by running his fingers up and down her body and she spreads her legs wider and arches her back. He slides a finger inside her then another one and slowly slides them in and out of her. He slides 2 more fingers inside of her as she grips the sheets "I want you inside of me"

"Okay baby" He removes his fingers and shoves himself inside her. He goes slow at first then begins fucking her harder and harder as she begins moaning very loud. "Keep going" She moans and stuffs her face into the pillow as he grips the sides of her waist and goes faster and harder. Within a few more seconds they both cum and lays down next to each other.

"Did that help?" He turns to her and she just lays there on her back staring at the ceiling. 'No" She begins crying and Brady pulls her into a hug and she begins crying Into his chest "I don't know what I did wrong"

"You trusted the Wrong guy, You fell for him not knowing what type of guy he really was"

"Yeah well now I know, I can't even trust my own sister, Caught her on a date with my Ex and now she's fucking my boyfriend, well Ex boyfriend"

Elijah starts calling her but she Ignores the call so he starts texting her blowing up her phone "You know what to do" Brady gives her a look and she looks back down at her phone blocking Elijah's number. "All I ever wanted was to find someone to be comfortable with and be myself around and I thought I finally found that with Elijah but obviously plans changed"

"You're still young Sofia, you have enough time to find that special person, there's plenty of people out there for you"

"Do you think you're one of those people?" She grabs his face. "Sofia, your love for my brother Is always gonna be there And I know that, I don't want you using me just to get back at my brother so no"

"Yeah, you're right"

"I Just wanna say please don't make any more dumb decisions" He stands and begins getting dressed. "There's no coming back from this, I'm done with him."

"Well I'm glad you're finally coming to your senses" He grabs her hugging you "You've got my number so If anything just give me a text or a call"

"Okay, and thank you for being here for me"

"Anytime" He smiles before leaving the room and she stands and puts her clothes back on then lays back down. She goes through some pictures she took with Elijah deleting them all. She then begins deleting all of her pictures and videos with Abigail. She rolls up a blunt and begins smoking trying to take away all the pain but all It does Is have her thinking about it more so she just decides to just go to bed.

*****************************