Chapter 20

(This is the last chapter I'm doing, thank you everyone for the reads, comments and votes, thank you for your opinions and feedback also 🖤)

About two weeks later Sofia Is sitting In her room watching TV when there's a knock on her door and she stands opening it and her mom Is standing there.

"Elijah Is downstairs for you"

"Why?"

"I don't know, go see"

Sofia walks back Into her room closing the door then sits back down and continues watching TV. 5 minutes later there's a knock on the door and she Ignores it then Elijah walks In.

"Did I say come in?"

"You weren't answering me, Didn't your mom tell you I was waiting downstairs for you?" He closes the door.

"Oh she did?" She looks at him then back to the TV. "What have you been up to?"

"Minding my business"

"I know that, Last time I talked to you was when We all talked and you said we could be cool but ever since then you've been avoiding me, avoiding me In school, after school when you're walking home, I don't get It"

"I only said that so you could leave me alone, Why would I wanna be friends with you?"

"Let's not do this again" He walks over to her TV shutting It off then stands In front of It. "You can talk to me but don't ever touch my TV" She stands back up.

"I just want you to talk to me"

"What do you wanna hear from me, huh? How I really feel about how you broke my heart?"

"Yes"

"Okay here's how I feel, Even though you apologized and I said I'm over It I'm not, I'm never gonna be over It, I loved you and you broke my fucking heart! I hate you and I hate Abigail even more, I just started to Like you and catch feelings for you and you fucked that all up just because of a mistake or you were drunk" she quotes with bunny fingers "Honestly you're a trash ass person and I wish I never gave you the chance to get to know me, I wish I never kissed you, I wish I never slept with you And I wish You never lived here In the first place, It would have been so much easier for me to never see your face"

"Wow" He turns and walks towards the door then stops turning back around to her "I love you Sofia And I wish things could have worked out" He sets a box down on her dresser before leaving the room. She walks over to the box grabbing It and throwing It in the garbage before laying back down and turns her TV back on and continues watching It.

**************************

Later on around 5:30pm Sofia Is downstairs making her something to eat when Abigail comes down "Hey"

"Hey" Sofia softly replies then grabs her food and begins walking off upstairs "Wait sofia" Abigail stops her.

"What?"

"I'm guessing you didn't hear from Elijah or Brady that their leaving"

"What do you mean?" Sofia asks confused. "Leaving as In moving away, He told me this A week ago"

"Well he didn't tell me anything what the fuck" Sofia sets her food down taking out her phone and begins calling Elijah but he doesn't answer. "Did he tell you when he's planning on leaving?"

"No he didn't tell me"

"Great" Sofia rushes off upstairs putting her shoes and socks on then throws a sweater on. She puts her phone into her pocket then rushes back downstairs "I'll be back" She runs out of the house before Abigail could say anything to her. She rushes all the way to Elijah's house knocking on the door and Brady answers It "oh hey"