Chapter 17

Skips 2 weeks later Sofia Is In class Sitting all the way in the back by herself when Elijah walks In. She catches his eyes but quickly looks away and continues work. He walks to the back sitting 2 desks over from Sofia.

"So class, I hope you guys are almost done with your projects because the due date is in a week so I hope you all finished with your projects, have all the items, all the ingredients, whatever you used for your project" The teacher grabs a paper off the desk looking At It "so everyone please get together with your partners"

"Ms. Garcia, Is it okay If I work alone today?" Sofia speaks up. "I'm sorry but you have to work with your partner"

"Okay fine" Everyone stands moving and sitting next to their partners. "Now get to work" She sits.

"Um hey" Elijah whispers but she ignores him "You can't just ignore me the whole time, I'm your partner, you have to talk to me"

"I don't have to do nothing, I don't wanna talk to you, We're not together no more and we're most definitely not friends" Sofia continues working.

"Sofia you really don't know how sorry I am, I know I fucked up, I got drunk and she Came over And things got intimate"

"I'm pretty sure I know what happened"

"Look, I don't know what else to say besides I'm sorry, I'm sorry I hurt you And I'm sorry I wasn't able to control myself"

"Well keep them fake ass apologies to yourself because I'm not falling for It"

"Okay Well I still love you and I hope you know that, It was a drunken mistake, I know I fucked up, I know I'm not a good person And I know I'm a liar but you're not a victim here neither, you slept with my brother"

"I don't think this Is the best time to talk, If you wanna talk then talk to me after school"

"Why? Because now you know that you were In the wrong too, I'm not the only one who cheated here" She tries to Ignore him "You've been starting petty arguments and you wonder why I went my separate way, You never knew what you wanted, friends with benefits, friends, lovers, enemies, what is it with you?"

"Leave me alone"

"No cause you're trying to make yourself look like a Victim here when you're not, you cheated on me, I cheated on you, we could get over this and move past this" He reaches over trying to grab her hand but she pulls away "Don't ever put your hands back on me"

"Oh my god you're so difficult"

"So stop talking to me, leave me alone"

"No cause we need to talk"

"I don't wanna talk to you!" Sofia yells and stands and everyone turns to look at her. "Sofia, are you okay?" Ms. Garcia stands and begins walking over to her. "I have to go" Sofia grabs her book bag and rushes out of the classroom. She leaves the school and begins running until she turns the corner. As soon as she gets home she runs upstairs to her room closing and locking the door behind her. she gets undressed putting her robe on and starts taking out some clothes to get in the bath.

"Sofia, what are you doing home?" Her mom knocks on the door Sofia opens the door "Didn't feel like being in school"

"You just can't come home whenever you don't feel like being in school" Her mom walks into the room "there's something wrong with you and you're not trying to tell me about it"

"There's nothing wrong with me, I'm fine, I just wanna go take my bath"

"Okay but please Sofia, I'm hoping you can change your ways" Her mom grabs her hand "If you ever need anything just know I'm here for you, you can always talk to me"

"I know, I love you"

"I love you too" Her mom smiles then walks out and Sofia walks into her bathroom setting the bath. She waits until it's full then takes her robe off and gets Inside. She rests Inside the bath for a few minutes then sinks down into the water. She starts to think about what she's doing and sits up. She grabs her phone and texts Brady asking him to come over.

She gets out of the bath drying off then puts her robe back on and walks downstairs into the living room waiting for brady. He soon arrives and she opens the door letting him in "Hey, everything okay?" He walks inside.

"yeah, I just wanted to spend some time with you"

"Okay" He smiles "Just got out of the shower?" She closes the door and they begin walking upstairs "The bath" They walk into her room and she closes and locks the door "My mom Is home so don't be too loud"

"Oh okay" He walks over to the bed sitting down and watches her as she takes her robe off. "You gonna get naked right in front of me?"

"Stop acting like you've never seen me naked before" She begins getting dressed. "Yeah but right in front of me? That's the whole reason you got pregnant In the first place" He laughs and begins staring her body up and down.

She laughs "Shut up"

"Come here" She slowly walks over to him and he grabs her pulling her In for a kiss "Are you still not ready to tell our parents about this?"

"I need some more time to think, I really don't know If I wanna tell anyone yet"

"It's fine, We can keep it a secret if you want" He smiles "Nobody has to know about this"

"I'll tell them when the time Is right, as of right now I'm gonna keep this A Secret"

"Okay Well" He grabs the TV remote "Let's order some food and chill and watch some TV"

"Okay, What are you In the mood for?" Sofia asks grabbing her phone. "Idk, some nachos and tacos?"

"Mmm, yeah, I'll call" Sofia calls the nearest taco restaurant and orders some nachos with grilled chicken, beans, sour cream and guacamole, then 2 chicken tacos and 2 steak tacos.

"So sofia, What made you change your mind about the baby?"

"I thought about It and I know my mother had me at a young age So there's no problem with me Having a baby If I wanted to, I know It's A little bit too early for us to be having a baby but I want this baby, I can't get rid of It" She continues eating.

"Hey, you're gonna be a great mother" He smiles and she smiles "I know, I'm gonna use the bathroom real quick" She leans In kissing him then stands walking off to the bathroom. She begins using the bathroom when she notices she has gotten her period.

"What the fuck" She grabs a pad putting It on, washes her hands then walks back to the room. "I have some news"

"Everything okay?" He looks up at her and she takes a deep breath "I think It was a false alarm, I got my period"

"Oh, Is that good or bad news for you?"

"Honestly I've been saying I want this baby but I've been so scared, I'm honestly not ready to be A mother"

"It's okay, come here" He holds his arms out and she walks over to him sitting on his lap hugging him "We should probably go to the doctor and check It out just to make sure"

"I'll take you tomorrow, around 9?"

"Fine by me."