Chapter 10

About 2 days later Sofia and Abigail walks into school and begins walking to their first period class. "This is gonna be my first time seeing Elijah since we had sex"

"You guys were texting though right?"

"Yeah, we text almost everyday" Just as they turn the corner Elijah is standing there talking to a group of his friends "I'll be right back" Sofia walks up to him "Hey" she leans in and tries to kiss him but he pulls his head back "hey, what's up?"

"I was just trying to see if you wanna hang out later and we could try some things" She smiles.

He grabs her arm pulling her to the side "What are you doing?" He asks. "What do you mean? I was just asking a question"

"Yeah I know but whatever happens behind closed doors stays behind closed doors"

"What do you mean? You don't wanna be seen in public with me or what?"

"No that's not what I'm saying, I'm just saying I'm not ready to make this a public thing sofia"

"Why not?" She crosses her arms.

"I don't want everybody In our business"

"Yeah well it really seems like you don't wanna be seen in public with me"

"Oh my god stop"

"It's fine, It was nice talking to you Elijah" She walks off and begins walking to first period with Abigail. "What did he say?"

"He said he's not ready for us to go public "She quotes bunny fingers "It's not even like we're together, as of right now we're just feeling each other"

"Do you think it was that serious though to get mad over? You can't keep always getting mad over stupid shit if you want something to work out between you both"

"Ugh, I know I'm just thinking about a reason for him hiding me would because he has another girl on the side or something that he doesn't want to know about me"

"I mean you never know but don't think like that, now let's stop talking about this" She grabs Sofia's arm and they walk to their first period class.

After school as they are walking home Elijah runs up to them "Hey" he grabs her arm.

"What do you want?" She pulls her arm away from him. He looks over to Abigail "I'll give you guys some privacy" She holds her hands up and continues walking. "I wanted to talk about earlier"

"So talk."

"Stop acting like this Sofia, All I was saying was I wasn't ready for us to go public"

"Because you're probably seeing someone else on the side"

"I'm not gonna do this with you, when you're ready to talk then just let me know." He walks off. She rolls her eyes and runs catching up to her sister "What did he want?"

"Nothing."

**************************************

Sofia is on her Laptop doing some schoolwork when her bedroom door opens and Elijah walks inside. "I could have been naked, don't just barge in my room like that"

"I've already seen you naked and If I wanted to I could see it again" He walks over to the bed sitting down at the end. "Yeah okay" She continues typing on her laptop when he closes it "What do you want?" She looks up at him.

"You know what I want"

"No I don't" She opens her laptop back up and continues working. "I want an apology"

"Well you're not getting one"

"Why do you have to act like this? Please tell me"

"I'm not acting no way"

"Look" He grabs her hand "If you want this to work you're gonna have to stop trying to start petty arguments, I'm not hiding you from anyone, All I was saying was I'm not ready for everyone to know about us, It's nobody's business."

Sofia closes her laptop setting it on her dresser "Okay, I'm sorry."

"Sorry about?" He smiles.

"I'm sorry for Accusing you of messing around with other females, Even if you were I shouldn't get mad over It because me and you aren't together"

"Well thank you for apologizing" He leans in kissing her "And just to let you know I'm not Messing around with any other girls, If I were I would tell you"

"Okay, It's just I've been hurt In the past and I don't wanna be hurt again"

"I know" He pulls her Into a hug "You don't ever have to worry about me"