Chapter 16

A week later.

Sofia holds up the pregnancy test "Positive, that's just fucking great." She throws the test In the garbage "This Is just fucking great!" she yells throwing her trashcan across the room. She walks over to her bed sitting at the end and begins thinking about what she should do. She grabs her phone and begins texting Brady.

Sofia : Come over, we need to talk.

Brady : okay, I'll be over in a few.

She patiently waits for him thinking of what she's gonna say when he finally texts her letting her know he's downstairs. She walks downstairs opening the door "hey" she hugs him.

"Hey" he walks in "are you okay?"

"Yeah I think so, let's go upstairs" She closes the door then they walk off upstairs and she closes the door.

"Okay so I wanted to talk to you because I recently found out some news" She takes a deep breath "I'm pregnant"

"You're what?"

"Yeah, I just found out" She walks towards the bed sitting down. "Why didn't you guys use a condom? That's just stupid"

"It's not Elijah's baby, It's yours."

"Woah" He laughs "you're kidding right?"

She shakes her head and his expression changes from happy to scared "you're not joking?"

"No, Me and Elijah have only slept together once and he used a condom, Me and you hooked up twice and both times you nutted in me"

"Oh." He walks towards her sitting down next to her "What are we gonna do?"

"I don't know."

"Whatever you wanna do I'll be good with, It's your choice" He grabs her hands and smiles. She smiles "I'm too young to be a mother and I already have too much going on In my life right now, I don't think It's the best time to have A baby"

"Well I would have loved being A father, even If we barely know each other, I like you, These past weeks I've grown to know you and you're the best, I wouldn't mind"

"Thank you" She smiles and he grabs her leaning In kissing her "Let me know what you want"

"I honestly Don't know, I'm gonna need some time to think"

"Take all the time you need" He stands "Do you want anything to eat or drink?"

"No, I'm okay."

"Okay, I'm gonna go get something to drink" He leaves. The door opens and Abigail walks Inside "We need to talk"

"We don't need to talk about anything, Get out"

"No, you didn't let me say what I had to say last time so I'm gonna say it now"

"There's nothing you could say to make this situation any better, You kissed my Ex, you fucked my boyfriend and you have the nerve to come in my room and say sorry? I don't want your sorry, Get the fuck out"

"Look, I know what I did was wrong but they both were Mistakes"

Sofia scoffs "Mistakes? Are you serious right now?" Sofia starts laughing "Wow"

"Yes mistakes"

"Well It was a Mistake speaking to you about any of my problems at all, It was a mistake trusting you, It was a mistake Letting you Into my life, you're not my sister you're just a cold hearted bitch and at this point I don't ever want you talking to me again"

"Sofia please" Abigail starts crying "I'm sorry!"

Sofia stands walking over to the door opening it "Get out now!" She yells.

Her sister walks out and she angrily slams the door. She begins pacing back and forth worrying about what decision she should make. She starts to think about should she just have the baby to make Elijah mad or should she get rid of the baby.

Brady walks back In "hey, everything okay?"

"Yeah"

"I heard you yelling, What happened?"

"She was trying to talk to me and I told her no, She's a bad sister, she doesn't even deserve to be called that"

"Well she's family so you're gonna have to forgive her soon"

"That'll be never" She lays down in bed "Well I've made up my mind"

"What are you thinking about doing?"

"I've decided I wanna keep the baby"

"Oh my god, well that's good news" He grabs her hugging her then pulls away "Wait, Don't tell me you just wanna have the baby to make Elijah mad"

"No, I thought about doing that but then I was like He's not even worth It, I wanna have this baby because I wanna have this baby"

"Okay" He grabs her hugging her again "Thank you"

"You're gonna be a great father, I already know It"

He smiles "So who should we tell first?"

"Lets just keep this on the low for now, I don't know what either of our parents would say"