Chapter 13

Sofia wakes up the next morning turning around in bed to see Brady laying down sleep next to her. "Brady" she shakes him but he doesn't wake up. "Brady" she slaps him on his chest and he starts moving around "Wake up" He opens his eyes looking up at her "what's wrong?"

"You gotta leave now" She stands and begins putting her clothes back on. "Okay" He stands and begins getting dressed too. "Remember, don't tell anyone about this"

"Okay I won't" He walks up to her hugging her "I guess I'll see you soon"

"See you" He opens the door and she walks him downstairs and he leaves. She walks back upstairs to her room grabbing her phone and turning it back on. Her phone starts to blow up from missed calls and messages from Elijah so she decides to call him.

He answers "You finally called me back, did you shut your phone off?"

"Yes"

"Why?"

"I needed some time to think So I just went to sleep" She sits on the end of her bed. "You went to sleep?" He asks.

"Yes I went to sleep, why?"

"Because Brady hasn't been back all night either, So are you sure you went to sleep or did you sleep with my brother?"

"I didn't sleep with your brother, I don't even know where he is" She lies "Besides are you gonna tell me who was texting your phone yesterday?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't play stupid."

"I'm gonna come see you"

"I don't want you to come see me, I just want you to talk to me"

"Why? Because he's probably still there right?" Sofia can hear the tone in his voice change and his voice grows louder.

"Oh my god, Nobody Is here!"

"Whatever, See you In a few" He hangs up the phone. He comes knocking on the door 5 minutes later and she opens it. "What do you want?"

He walks inside "Is he here?"

"No, I told you Nobody's here, Just my sister and my mom so don't be loud"

He looks her up and down "So let me look upstairs"

"Fine, go ahead" She closes the door and he begins walking upstairs follower by her and into her room. She closes the door "See, nobody here"

He walks into the bathroom looking Inside then walks back out "You're right"

"Elijah, Is this even gonna work out between us two? Cause as of right now I don't feel like it, I don't wanna put work into something that's never gonna work"

He sighs "I don't know" He sits down on the end of the bed and she walks over sitting down next to him. "Let me Know what you wanna do"

He looks over to her "I'm sorry for accusing you of sleeping with my brother, As you can see I'm still angry about the kiss"

"You don't have to apologize" Sofia turns her head wanting him to not see the guilt on her face "And what about the texts?"

"What texts?"

"The texts you're getting under the name Brady, It obviously wasn't Brady texting you because he didn't have his phone on him"

"It was Just a girl from school but I'll drop everyone else if you want me to"

"If we want this to work out we're gonna have to make sure nothing gets In the way of us, not family, not friends, not anything"

"I know" He grabs her hugging her then leans in kissing her on the lips. "I miss spending time with you"