Chapter 19

"Is everything okay?" Abigail asks. "Yeah everything Is fine I just feel like we have to get everything out on the table, no more lies, no more sneaking around" Sofia takes a seat. "Um okay" Abigail sits down next to her and Brady sits on her other side while Elijah sits on the other couch.

"So why don't you both start first" Sofia points at Elijah and Abigail. "Okay, what do you wanna know?"

"Just tell me everything"

"Okay well It started about 4 weeks ago, we've been sneaking around behind your back but It was mostly my fault, I always made the first move"

"Okay and In those 4 weeks how many times have you guys slept together?" Sofia turns to Abigail who is covering her face.

"10 times" Abigail whispers.

"10 times? Doesn't sound like A mistake"

"I know, I'm sorry Sofia" Abigail replies.

"What about you Sofia?" Elijah looks over to her and then to Brady. "Well, Me and your brother has only slept together once before I found out you cheated on me and then twice after I found out"

"Wow" Elijah leans back In the chair and takes In a deep breath then breathes out "Why?"

"Because I felt Like It just like you felt like sleeping with my sister"

"Sofia, you are such a child honestly" Elijah chuckles "you slept with my brother for revenge, you don't even love him"

"I don't love you either, never did"

"Oh now you never loved me, keep telling yourself that"

"She slept with me cause you were being a bad boyfriend" Brady replies. "I don't even know why you're here, no one wants you here"

"I'm here because she asked me to be here" He wraps his arm around Sofia's neck then smirks.

"Well you can leave"

"He's not going nowhere we're here to talk and let everything out so we might as well do that and keep it moving, You both have apologized so many times to me and I've finally grown to accept both of you guys apologies, I don't care about It no more honestly, I'm over It, We weren't even together that long for me to care any longer about It"

"For someone who doesn't care you sure made a big deal out of it" Elijah replies. "Who wouldn't?"

Elijah shrugs his shoulders "Exactly dumbass, who the fuck wouldn't be hurt by someone when they got cheated on?"

"Exactly Sofia, I'm fucking hurt too! It doesn't matter if you both only slept together twice, we both cheated not only me!" He stands and starts yelling "stop fucking acting like you're A victim here!"

"I never said I was"

"You don't have to say It but you're thinking It, why because you didn't get caught?"

Sofia scoffs "Don't try to twist this around, 10 times against 2 what's worse?"

"It doesn't seem like you guys are getting anywhere" Brady stands "you both just need to calm down"

"I'm calm" Sofia replies. Elijah takes a seat "I'm sorry for yelling I'm just angry"

Sofia Ignores him "I really do love you, I do, I know I fucked up And I Am truly sorry for that, You make me happy and I just love spending time around you" Sofia watches him as tears begin rolling down his face "Are you seriously crying?"

"Yes because I'm In love with you And I want things to work out between us" His voice cracks and Sofia begins laughing "I'm sorry"

"Why are you laughing?" Abigail asks. "Because he's a damn fool If he thinks I'm gonna fall for that or even give him another chance, We can be friends but we're never gonna be anything more than that okay?"

"Sofia -"

"Don't tell me you're sorry, you already told me that 20 fucking times, I'm glad you apologized" She turns to Abigail "And I'm glad you apologized, I forgive you both now let's get over It"

"You're not really over it though are you?" Abigail asks. "I am over it, I don't care, I'm moving on"

"Okay" Elijah stands "Well I guess I'll see you around"

"See you" She waves to him before he leaves. "Well, that was crazy" Brady responds and then chuckles.

"Sofia I know you're angry about what happened but you can't stay mad at him forever, he's sorry and he really does love you" Abigail stands.

"Aw" Sofia smiles "Did he tell you that when he stuck his dick in you? Or was that before he did?"

"See you're not over It"

"And I'm never gonna be" Her smile quickly turns to a frown "But I'm not gonna keep going on and on about this, you can go"

Abigail frowns before walking off upstairs and Brady stands "Well I'm gonna get going, I'll see you soon" He leans In hugging her. "I'll see you soon" She kisses him on the cheek then he grabs his stuff and leaves. Sofia walks upstairs to her room closing and locking the door laying back on her bed and begins crying. She cries softly because she doesn't want Abigail to hear her crying.