Chapter 4

2 days later

Sofia & Abigail walks into school and the first thing they see is linsey running up to them.

"Okay so i have some good news and some bad news"

"Tell us the bad news first"

"Okay so Sofia you're not gonna like what I'm gonna say but - " Linsey gets cut off As Sofia looks away and down the hall "Peter"

"Hi Sofia" He walks up to her "how are you?"

"What are you doing here?"

"I go to school here, what do you mean?"

"You know what i mean, You moved to Atlanta, why did you come back?"

"It was only temporary"

"Okay well i hope you go back to Atlanta" Sofia starts walking off.

"Sofia, don't be like that!" He yells after her but she rushes into the girls bathroom. Abigail and linsey walks in after her "are you okay?"

"I'm fine, I just don't wanna see his face"

"When did he get back?" Abigail asks.

"He just got back yesterday"

"Fuck him, I don't wanna talk about him, what was the good news?" Sofia leans against the sink.

"This" she hands them a flyer for a valentine's school dance tomorrow "This seems like fun"

"Except the part that you have to bring a date and i'm single" Sofia hands her back the flyer.

"So what, the date doesn't have to be a boy, we 3 can go together"

Abigail phone lights up "you two can go together, I'm going with somebody"

"Who, Elijah?" Sofia looks over to her.

"Yes" Abigail smiles "Sorry"

"And he Wonder's why i want nothing to do with him, He's a player" Linsey rolls her eyes.

"It's fine, We both can go together" Sofia grabs around Linsey's arm "We don't need you"

"Oh shut up" Abigail laughs.

The bell rings "let's get to class"

*******************

The next day around 5pm Sofia is looking through her closet for something to wear to the dance.

"You're still looking for something?" Abigail walks in the room.

"Oh you look so beautiful"

"Thank you" Abigail smiles "Now let me help you cause we're leaving in 30 minutes and you need plenty of time to get yourself together" Abigail walks over to Sofia's Closet and begins looking for something.

"See now this" She holds up a light pink high low dress "is cute, it doesn't show too much"

"You're right, this is cute" She grabs the dress and begins putting it on.

"Here" Abigail hands her some matching light pink heels and she puts them on.

"See you look great, now let's do your hair" She grabs the flat iron turning it on and begins flattening her hair.

"So you just want nothing to do with peter anymore?"

"I want nothing to do with him, I don't wanna talk to him, I don't wanna see his face, I don't wanna hear his voice, I don't even wanna hear his name"