Chapter 11: Star Gazing Festival Part 1

Me: Howdy! Here's chapter 11 part 1 of 2~ In this chapter you get to see a new OC :3

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Fushigi Yuugi! I just own my OC's.

~~~

Last time on Universe of The Four Gods: The Guardian!

"S-sorry, I'm just...going through some things, personal things and um..."

He smiles up at me "No, no. It's quite alright Lady Nozomi! I just wanted to meet the Priestess's personal Guardian, and protector."

"Eh?" 

Now

Blinking in disbelief, me the Priestess of Suzaku's Guardian and protector?

"A-are you sure about that, Chiriko?"

He nodded smiling "I'm very sure, I read it in one of the old books about Suzaku. I believe I brought it with me, maybe you should read it? Since Taiitsukun, informed us we need to look for the Shinzaho in Hokkan." He told me, fishing out a book from his bag.

I gently took the book from his hands, thanking him softly.

"I'll give it back to you when I'm done reading it, Chiriko," I told him softly.

He chuckled softly "No, no. You can have it, it's a gift in fact...Maybe it'll give you more inside into why Suzaku called you here." He bows to me and left.

I closed my door, walk over to my bed sat down put, the blanket over my shoulders opening the book started reading it, and boy...it told me things, I wish I hadn't known what a Guardian's mission was, to always protect and guard the Priestess of Suzaku, which was okay cause I always been protective of Miaka...that probably explains why I was very angry and enraged with what Tamahome did to Miaka! I kept reading more until it got to a part I was taken back. 

"There will become a time, when the guardian, he or she will have to sacrifice their...life to help summon the powerful God of Suzaku!? I-I will...die?" I started to feel fear hit me, push it aside reading more about the Guardian's powers and abilities "Eh? I can create barriers with my chi I knew that oh! I can heal other people's wounds but not my own hmm...that explains a lot, I can also copy the Suzaku Seven Warrior's powers!? Sweet! Wait...I always want to be super strong."

I read more about how to do that if they are near or I have contact with them for a long period of time? "Hmm, I'm always with Nuriko sooo...maybe he wouldn't mind letting me try it out? Woo!"

I close the book sitting it on my nightstand and rush out wearing no flats this time, which the floor was ice cold! The maids told me where he was, which was with the others but I end up forgetting my hair was messy, seeing Nuriko talking with Chiriko which I waved at them calling their name surprising them.

"Huh? Oh! Watch out-"

Before Chiriko could warn me about the fine polish the maids did on the floor it became a slide, right into the wall.

"Nozomi! Uh, you okay?"

With swirly eyes, thumbs up "I-I'm A-okay! Hehe, g-give me a minute." 

After resting the dizziness, I stood up dusting my robes back being cheerful.

"Um, you sure your okay Lady Nozomi? That was quite a hit."

I wave my hand, laughing slightly "Nah, that happens to me all the time I'm natural clumsy~ Now, you mister," points to a confused Nuriko "I need your help with an idea I have in mind~ Chiriko, you may join too~"