Chapter 6: Finding Tasuki

Me: Howdy! Here's chapter 6~ I just love working on this story owo Cause ideas hitting me left and right lol So, I'm very sorry if I don't update other stories on here ;w; Enjoy~

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Fushigi Yuugi! I just own my OC's

~~~

Nozomi's POV

Today was some day. I was in Miaka's room consoling her after she found out Tamahome left, I was sitting on the edge of her bed rubbing her back.

"It'll be okay Mia." I told her gently using my old nickname I gave her, back when we were little "Tamahome is doing what his heart is telling him, even if it's being apart from his love- you." 

"B-but, Nozo. He 'promised'! That jerk! He promised he stay with m-me." 

Frowning, poor Miaka she feels like she's losing him to Yui which is impossible! Cause Tamahome loves Miaka, and Miaka only. Sighing, and stand up pulling her up on her feet confusing her.

"Listen, Miaka...Tama-boy left cause to protect his family but also you, and like the letter, he left behind he will come back after 'all' Suzaku Seven Celestial warriors come together and he'll come back." I hope my reassuring about this helps her, and it did thank Suzaku.

"Yeah! Thanks, Nozo, your the best!" 

I oof'ed when she flat out tackled me to her floor, making a thud sound. Laughing for a while, until we got back on our feet. I left Miaka's room so she can get dress, she told me she's going to find the other Suzaku Warrior's so I went to my room and walk to the door that connects my room to Chichiri's, knocking on it until I heard his muffled reply 'come in'.

I open and closed the door behind me, I plop down on the edge of his bed seeing him just putting his Kesa thing around his person.

"Morning Chiri~" I cheerfully kicking my legs up and down happily.

"Morning to you too Nozomi. You seem quite cheerful this morning, you know." He said walking over patting my head making me giggle slightly.

"Yep~ I cheered Miaka up, and now we will be traveling to find the other Suzaku Warrior's."

"That's good, you're a really amazing friend, you know."

I shook my head feeling blush hitting my cheeks, hearing his praises.

"I-I'm not 'that' amazing, but I care for my friends. I get protective since I hardly made any friends back home."

"Nozomi...I think you're a good friend, you know."

Smiles, I stood up hands behind my back "Thanks Chiri. You ready then?"

He nodded, and we walk to the throne room seeing Nuriko and Miaka already there. We said bye to Hotohori, he seems really sad when we left. We were getting our horses, Nuriko has Miaka riding behind him on his horse, Chichiri was on his and I was about to grab me my own horse when a pesky friend of mine decided to play matchmaker.

"Looks like Nozomi will have to ride with you, Chichiri since there are no horses left." He put his hand over his mouth.

Glaring at him "What? But I ask for my own horse, Chiri probably wants to ride alone-"

"Nonsense! Chichiri dear, why don't Nozomi ride with you~"

"Huh? I don't mind, you know. But if Nozomi wants to ride alone-"

"She doesn't, Nozomi stop being stubborn and ride with Chichiri."

I huff, cross my arms across my chest "No, why do I ha-"