Chapter 22: Family Is Forever

Me: Howdy! Here's chapter 22!

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Fushigi Yuugi! I just own my OC's, like Nozomi Harada, Lien, Ice, and Li Na.

~~~

Nozomi's POV

I run through the smoke skidded to a stop glaring angerly at the pretty boy fuck, he was throwing rocks at Miaka with his power! Not if I can help it! I brought up my barrier around Miaka.

"Leave Miaka alone fuck face!! And let Yui go! You manipulated her long enough! You hurt my friends, they're my family, you'll pay dearly for this!!!" I screamed out with tears in my eyes seeing Yui look at me with wide eyes.

"N-Nozomi..."

"Tch, annoying pest...very well, if you want to die-"

"NO!!" Clenching my teeth, and clenching my fists at my side. "You first!!" Not giving him a chance to dodge I sent a chi blast how Chichiri does it, hitting him squire in the chest letting Yui go. "Yui!! Go! Go to Miaka!! I'll let you through my barrier, but promise me you'll stay!!"

She nodded and ran through my barrier to her best friend, I made sure I have a barrier around my body not letting it form into a bubble-like with Yui and Miaka. I end up dodging(will I did end up getting cuts and bruises) but Nakago was stronger than I thought, but I won't give up! I kept sending chi blast at him after dodging his attack until I made the wrong move dodging to the left, he saw it coming before I could correct my mistake but he ends up grabbing me by my throat, lifted me.

I gasp, gripping his wrist, trying to get him to let go, but he was stronger. I was weakened by using too much of my chi blast and also using my barrier's around Yui and Miaka, I kept hitting his arm that was holding my neck.

"Hn, you think you can win against me girl? Now...it seems I can kill two stones in one, say your prayers, Guardian."

When he lifted his other hand in front of my stomach, my fear, and terror hit my heart and very soul. I screamed, started struggling to beg him not to harm my baby but he ignored me until-

"Nakago!! Stop!!" Yui?

"Ah, you finally going to do what I say Lady Yui?" He tossed me aside but I quickly covered my stomach with my arms.

I was in and out of it, so I couldn't really hear Yui talk to Miaka about something, she walks over to Nakago turn around facing Miaka with tears in her eyes. I could hear what she said next and it made me scream out her name in horror.

"I'm so tired, I wanted to go to the same high school with you and Nozomi..." She gave Miaka and me a bittersweet sad smile. "Bye-bye...Kaijin."

"YUI!!!!"

Suddenly she was gone, and Seiryu appeared in the darken sky.

"This is the second time I've seen the Beast God, Seiryu appears before me. It has all come to fruition. Now then, what shall become of this wasteful world? Seiryu, will you destroy everything here in honor of lady Yui?"

I look at Miaka in surprise when she growled. "Give him back. Give Tamahome, and Yui back to me!!"

"Miaka!!" I shouted out, hand stretch out to her when she got up running at Nakago.

He blasted her back, I quickly got up myself running to Miaka's side she was out cold but she was breathing.

"Nakago!! You bastard!! Don't you have a heart!? You don't deserve that name Seiryu gave you!! You're not the spirit constellation!!" I stood up glaring heatedly at him.