Chapter 20: My Sweet Little Bumblebee

Me: Howdy all!! Here's chapter 20~ Damn, I never realize I have so many chapters owo even if no one else reads this I'm still happy I made so much progress~ :3 The song I used here is called My Sweet Little Bumblebee by Bambee! Anyway, enjoy~

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Fushigi Yuugi! I just own my OC's like Nozomi, Lien, Li Na, and Ice!

~~~

Nozomi's POV

After Lien told me and Chichiri about what was up about the Kutou soldiers attacking and getting closer, I was worried everyone would get hurt or worst. So feeling like walking around, I found the Palace garden. I walk over to the pond, remembering good memories of how I got Nuriko to kick Tamahome's butt, just thinking of the look Tamahome made before Nuriko punch his lights out made me chuckle.

"Lady Nozomi!"

I gasp behind hug from behind me from short arms, I turn around to bend down with tears in my eyes smiling happily seeing Chiriko, alive and healthy! I pulled him into my arms hugging him.

"Chiriko, I'm so...I'm so happy you're okay."

"No worries Lady Nozomi! It's thanks to you and Mitsukake, you fought for me while Mitsukake healed me in time before Suzaku was sealed. So, thank you very much."

Blushing from embarrassment, I pulled away hands on his shoulders I notice Mitsukake standing behind him smiling up at him which he returned, I giggled when his cat 'Tama' jump out from his robe and onto my head making me chuckle softly.

"Meow~"

"Hehe, hello to you too cute Tama~" I cooed at the cat when I pluck him from my head rubbing my nose against his. I giggled when he started to lick my nose, purring happily."

"It seems Tama likes you Nozomi, but you should be resting. Lien may have found a way to help you, doesn't mean you shouldn't rest." Mitsukake told me, pouting but he is the doctor and I always listen.

"Very well, Chiriko would you walk me to my room?"

"Sure!" He reaches out grabbing my hand, I handed Tama back to Mitsukake.

I got to my room thanking Chiriko, telling him goodnight. I walk into my room, letting my hair down putting on my night robe. I crawled under the blankets on my bed about to sleep, when there was a light knocking on the connecting door blinking in confusion, I wonder what Chichiri needs?

"Come in, Chiri." I sat up smiling at a sheepish Chichiri.

"Sorry to bother you at this time, but I wanted to ask you something, you know." Giggling at a shy Chichiri, aww~

"Sure, come sit on my bed." I patted the spot near me on my bed.

He walks over sitting down, it was like he was thinking really hard about something. He took off his mask, wearing his serious look but didn't look at me. Frowning, I moved around until I was on my hands and knees crawled over to him kissing his cheek watching as his good eye widen, turn his head facing me with a shock but red across his cheeks.

"W-what was that for, you know?" 

I giggled, wink at him "It got you to look at me silly~ Your in my room to ask or tell me something right?" He nodded slowly. "Then what's up?"

He just stared right into my blue eyes, in complete silence. It felt weird just sitting on my hands and knees on my bed, with Chichiri staring at me in a way that made me nervous. A flash of emotion went across his only good eye.

"Chiri? What is it you wanted to tell or ask me?" I spoke up, feeling my cheeks get warm but what he did next made them hot.

He lay his hand flat against my cheek, his eye soften.