19

Sumire sits silently in the dark room. Staring at her sister who is on the other side of the room, staring back at her with a crazed look in her eyes. Sumire sits tucked in the corner near the door, her arms wrapped around her knees.

Kokushibo is standing in the doorway, his eyes narrowed at Sumire and her suspicious [among us he he] activity. He watches her closely as she slowly stands up from her position, leaning against the wall for stability.

Sumire moves slowly towards the door, stopping completely if her sister makes even the slightest move towards her. She moves behind Kokushibo and leaves the room, moving down the hall towards where she can 'feel' Muzan's presence. Kokushibo steps out of the room as well and closes the door, looking to a passing demon to fix it.

He follows Sumire down the hall, catching up to her in mere seconds. He places his hand on her shoulder and pulls her back, making her come to a stop.

"What?" She hisses, looking up at him.

He narrows his eyes down at her, "where are you going?"

"I'm going to ask Lord Muzan a few questions." She says before ripping her shoulder out of his grip and continuing down the hall.

Of course, he doesn't let her get far and grabs onto her again, making her let out a yell in protest. She snaps to him, her eyes flashing brightly at him. He steps back but it's too late. Her tattoos and eyes flash a bright blue and the stone around them starts to crumble.

Vines start to push their way through the cracks in the stone, making the wall fall apart and the light to flood into the hallway. All the demons fall away from the light, hissing and running away. Sumire smirks widely at them before turning around again and continuing on her way towards Muzan.

The said man is sitting quietly by himself, listening to his fortress falling apart. He listens as loud bangs and hurried footsteps move towards him as time ticks by slowly. He stays still knowing that whatever is coming towards him doesn't have the slightest chance of harming him, let alone kill him.

He watches the doors as he waits for whoever is causing mayhem to be brought to him. He has a good idea of who it is.

Though Sumire has been on good behaviour, if you excuse her attitude and just making life a little harder than it needs to be, she hasn't really tried to kill anyone or make trouble out of anything big.

But he knew that sooner or later she would discover her sister trapped in his cells, Muzan just didn't expect it to be this early. She moves faster than he thought. She is smarter than he thought, and that is proving to cause him more trouble than one would think. SHe seems to be good at hiding things from the people around here.

She is also very good at catching the attention of people. Because of this many people have taken a liking to her, as she is easily spotted and doesn't seem to be scared of the people around the fortress.

People, as in demons, who often have the urge to eat her but only stop because they can't exactly figure out whether she is human enough to eat.

As well as the fact the Muzan will rage war upon every last demon if he needs to start over with someone else.

In Muzan's eyes, he doesn't really care if he doesn't have complete control over the girl. As long as she is alive she is of use to him. As long as she is alive, he can always just take her again and use her the way he wants. Whatever happens doesn't affect him, if just affects the timeframe in which it happens.

He already has a second experiment on the way. So if either of them works out he will be happy enough. He is more interested in what happens when he gets his way with Sumire, how her genes will affect offspring and if those said offspring will be of any use to him.