Chapter 1

Hinata's Pov:

I hesitantly hit the green, call button. My eyes filled with water as I sit in my nest.
"Hello?"

"Hi is this Kageyama Tobio?"

"Yes? Who is this?"

"It's me H-hinata"

"Oh hello Hinata I haven't talked to you since high-school."

"Yeah hah hah are you busy?"

"Umm not really?

"Can we meet up somewhere I really need to talk to someone and everyone else I know is busy?"

"Oh... ok."

"A-are you busy too"

"No meet me at **** ***** in 20 minutes"

I agreed and hung up the phone. I got and started to put on some clothes I had on.

Time Skip: 20 Minutes Later
Kageyama's Pov:

I thought Hinata was a omega, but as soon as he came into the coffee shop I knew immediately. I scrunched my nose at his distressing smell. No offense but he looked just terrible. Bags under his eyes, his hair messier than I remembered, and baggy clothes.
I always had a crush on Hinata but seeing my crush like this made ma furious. I let off a small growl so he wouldn't hear. I pulled out a chair and he sat down.
"So what happened?"

He sniffed and let off a little whine. I could tell he was going to cry again.

"So you know I have a boyfriend."

"Who?"

He didn't give me a response and it really pissed me off. I wanted to growl at him to make him tell me but I knew I shouldn't.

"Well after college we shared an apartment together and *sniffle* we were just laying down one night."

I saw the tears rolling down is face, I started to freak out. What should I do? My alpha told me to demand him to tell me this guy and go kill him here and now, but I could tell he didn't want that. I just sighed as my milk arrived at the table. Suddenly, out of nowhere he just laughed? Wasn't he just crying?

"You still like milk huh?"

"Shush"

I made him laugh it was the cutest thing. Fuck who is the mother fucker who made him cry...

"Well.. he fell asleep after a while and I was started to fall asleep too but *sniffle* I thought my phone went off but it was his."

He went back to crying and I hated it. I just wanted to growl so bad even at the story. But I just kept drinking my milk.

"I checked his phone by accident and I- *sob* t-this is what it said."

He handed me the phone and as I started reading the text message I began to clutch the phone in my hand.

The Text:
Hey baby, I'm so glad your coming down here this weekend from the Army. Your omega misses you and Akane misses you too.❤ From: Hiro

I couldn't hold back my growl. I growled a low growl at the phone, making the orange hair omega in front of me flinch.

"Well what did you do?"

"Thats it I don't know I just took a picture of the message with my phone and cried myself to sleep."

"Wait where is your boyfriend"

"He said he had a emergency in Tokyo but I'm guessing he's with whoever Hiro and Akane is"

"Boke! Hiro is his pair and Akane is their child."

Fuck I made him cry some more that was the last thing I wanted to do. What should we do, I need to help some how this is my chance right here.

"Look I'm sorry did you get the number of umm Hiro?"

"Y-yeah"

"Why don't you send a text to them and ask to meet up in Tokyo so you can address the situation."

"Wait does he know you know?"

"No he doesn't but that's a good idea Kageyama"

He gave me a warn smile, wiping his tears away with his sleeve. I drunk more of my milk as he texted Hiro.

"Hinata did you not notice his mark?"

"What?"

"The omega has to bite the alpha's scent glance too?"

"Well he always covered it and he didn't want to mark me but I just brushed over it for the 8 years we've been together"

"Huh?"

"Y-yeah we started dating in the second year of high-school through college and up till now"

"Right."

"There I sent them a text"

The Text:
Hello, my name is Hinata Shoyo I wanted to meet up at a Cafe in Tokyo. I wanted to talk about your pair. If it's okay, also please don't tell him and if you can I would love to meet your child.

"Hm I guess that can work"

"Thanks Kageyama"

"Did he leave alot"

"Heh heh yeah he does. Like one time he left for about a year on having to take care of his uncle who just had kidney surgery"

"Wow well I'm really sorry"

"No I'm sorry for dragging you in my problems"

"I don't mind my life is boring"

He started crying out of nowhere again. Did something happen he was just looking at the table? Did I say something offensive?

"It just makes so much sense. This is the reason he didn't want to help me with my heat or- mate with me. It's why he was leaving so much."

"Yeah especially if you've been together for 8 years sorry but that's dumb to now only see those flaws"

"I know *sighs* K-kageyama can I stay at your place this weekend. It's just that my apartment smells like him and I really don't want his smell around me."

Damn I choked on my milk. I can't take this opportunity up. He's definitely going to break up with whoever this asshole and he can go straight to me right after.

"Sure stay as long as you need"

"Really?? Well could we expand that to a month then?"

"I don't care like I said I don't have much drama in my life."