Chapters 16

Time Skip: 2 weeks later
Kageyama's Pov:

"Kageyama guess what!"

"Shut up."

"Hey!! No need to be rude look look!"

"Oh nishinoya and asahi-san are in town."

"Yeah yeah they just got engaged."

"Oh good for them."

"Can we go visit them the whole team is gonna come and Suga is bringing their kids."

"Okay when?"

"This Friday."

"Sure."

He jumped up and cheered. He sat beside me speed texting on his phone. I glanced over at his phone a couple of times.

"Noya-san said we'll have to come on Saturday but hey that's still good."

"It's Tuesday so try to conceal your happiness."

"But Kageyama I just can't wait all the omegas are gonna be together and we're gonna have fun and take pictures."

He climbed into my lap and smiled in my face.

"Your gonna have fun to."

"Its not fun without you."

"Awww Kageyama your so sweet."

He giggled and tried to get off my lap. I growled at him to stay on he blushed. I gave him a kiss, then I let him get off my lap.

"Oooo I can't wait to see Suga-san's kids they have 2 and also how Noya-san proposed to Asahi-san."

"Lucky I have two just sit there with saltyshima and pretend like we got married or something."

"What do you mean."

"Asahi-san just got engaged, Daichi-san is married with 2 kids, and I'm pretty sure saltyshima did something with his life and I'm way far behind them."

"Noooo don't think like that we all move at our own pace."

"I haven't even marked you yet."

Hinata blushed at looked me in my face before placing his hands over his eyes and laying down on my lap. I turned on a Disney movie, and started to play with Hinata's hair.

Time Skip: Saturday:
Hinata's Pov:
Kageyama drove us to the hotel we were meeting everybody at. I had a gift in my hand and I was basically jumping in my seat. When we got there, we slowly walked into the hotel looking at the fascinating decor. Nishinoya ran to us and gave up a giant hug. I hugged back and gave him my gift.

"Awww thanks Hinata man you grew way taller come come were on the 7th floor."

We followed him to the elevator, then to the hotel room. When we walked inside Daichi, Sugawara, and their kids were already there along with Asahi in the corner.

"Hinata nice to see you again, you too Kageyama." Suga said.

Kageyama waved and I said hi to everybody. They poured me and Kageyama a lemonade and we sat down at a table talking to them.

"What have you two been up to?" Asked Daichi.

"Well me and Kageyama actually got together like 3 months ago."

"Really I didn't expect y'all to get together that late." Suga said drinking wine instead of lemonade.

The little boy on Suga's lap walked over to me. He smelled me then Kageyama and sat on my lap and finished eating his goldfish.

"Haru can't just sit on people's lap!" Sighed Daichi

Haru look up at me and waved, I waved back at him. He looked Kageyama and laid back on me.

"Is something wrong with him?" Asked Kageyama.

"Oh no he likes to sit on omega's laps it makes him feel comfortable ha ha sorry." Said Suga.

Yuna was on Asahi's leg and we all laughed at him as he tried to get the young child off. Nishinoya grabbed Yuna and placed her on his lap.

"So Suga and Daichi your children are just a handful one has adhd and the other is mute." Nishinoya said laughing.

Daichi laughed along with Nishinoya and nodded. Suga agreed. The door Tsukishima and Yamaguchi walked in. Kageyama and Tsukishima made intense eye contact and Yamaguchi apologized to me. They in between me and Noya. Asahi was leaning on the counter.

Haru left my lap and sat onto Yamaguchi's lap this time facing him and poking his stomach. He blushed, and Suga apologized smirking at the couple.

Nishinoya climbed onto the couch and hit a glass with a spoon. Once he got everyone's attention and started to speak.

"Goodmorning everyone, unfortunately some people couldn't come to this awesome party but I'm glad you guys could all make it! Today we'll celebrate me and Asahi's engagement"

Everyone clapped, except Yuna who was dancing in the middle of the room to the T.V music. Haru joined her a little afterwards and everyone else laughed at them.

After everyone stopped talking we split ourselves into Alphas and Omegas. Yuna went the alphas and Haru went with us since he felt more safer.

We all decided to go to the mall that was only 2 blocks on the way there I noticed Suga staring at Yamaguchi.

"Soo Yamaguchi I believe you have something to tell us." Suga said.

Nishinoya picked up Haru. I looked at Suga confused and he just smiled at me. Yamaguchi stopped and looked at all of us. He got something out his bag.