Chapter 26

Yamaguchi's Pov:
I just put Yume down after feeding her. Tsuki was at work he worked a small bar. When he got home he took a shower and stared at the kids in their crib.

"Tsuki I made you something to eat."

"Thanks I only had chips all day."

He grabbed small spaghetti that I made and turned on the T.V . I sat in his lap and he looked at me confused.

"Why didn't you get anything to eat."

"Umm n-not hungry I ate a big l-lunch."

"You went out for lunch?"

"Yeah."

"Tadashi don't lie."

"No I didn't eat anything today."

"Why didn't you, nevermind."

I blushed as he quietly finished eating. I turned on the T.V. Once he was finished I allowed him to get up and he put his bowl in the sink. When he walked back over to me he handed me his hand. I took his hand and he dragged me the bathroom. He closed the door and took my shirt off.

"Tsuki what are you doing."

"I'm going show you your not fat."

"How did you know."

"You just gave birth and you won't eat, plus your anxiety."

"Yeah ha ha."

"Look yams you're not fat."

He rubbed my sides and my stomach and I started crying. He kissed my tears away. I started picking at my leftover stomach fat.

"S-see Tsuki."

"Yams that's doesn't mean your fat I mean by the end of this year that'll be gone?"

"Really?"

"Yeah."

Suddenly I heard crying in the distance. Tsuki put my shirt back on me. I gave him a kiss on his cheek and unlocked the door. I went to Kai who needed a diaper change. Once I finished Tsuki was waiting for me in the bedroom.

"Come here."

"Okay Tsuki"

He gave me a passionate kiss and I kissed back. I blushed when he started rubbing my sides. I broke away from the kiss to breathe. He kissed down my neck putting a hickey right beside my scent glance.

"Mm~ Tsuki~"

"Don't worry I won't go all the way."

I put my arms around his neck as he rubbed down my body. We started to make out and we ended up on the bed.

"Damn yams you didn't get fatter you got thicker."

He said grabbing me waist and groping my butt. I blushed and look at the bulge in his pants. I started to grind against the bulge and he smirked at me.

"Wow bold are we."

I unzipped his pants and took a hold of his length. I started to lick his length and he blushed.

"Damn yams."

When I took it down my throat he instantly came. I gagged and little and wasn't able to swallow all of it. I wiped my face and Tsuki had his head back.

"Sorry I didn't swallow all of it Tsuki."

"It's alright here go to sleep."

I laid beside him and put his arms around me. I started purring and Tsuki got up. He grabbed his earphones and gave me one. We listened to some songs before we fell asleep.