Chapter 10

Kageyama's Pov:
I felt Hinata flinch and hang onto me. I looked at this Terushima guy, and gave him my usual terrifying look.

"Kageyama huh? I bet you don't remember me."

"If I don't that means you're unimportant."

"Tch."

He gave me the smell that he wanted to challenge me. I growled at him and Hinata tugged on my arm. I quickly realized who this guy was and held onto Hinata tighter.

"So your the bastard that decided to play with Hinata when you have a whole other family."

"Awww yes my family left me. HIRO GOT HER MARK REMOVED AND THEY MOVED ON THE OTHER SIDE OF JAPAN!!"

"So that means I could finally mark my baby. Hinata."

"N-no I'm breaking up with you if you didn't get that."

"Well your not marked now and Kageyama your scent is wearing off."

I scoffed and grabbed my volleyball. Hinata grabbed his volleyball and we both through it at Terushima. He fell down and kicked our balls away.

"Dammit!!!"

He tackled me and Hinata fell backing away. He scratched me up and I bit his arms. I was able to turn around and pin him on the ground.

Hinata called 911 and I kept punching this bastard in the face. Suddenly he went into his pocket and grabbed a pocket knife and stabbed me in the stomach.

I groaned in pain and coughed off blood. Hinata's eyes widend as he looked at the situation.

Hinata's Pov:
Kageyama just got stabbed by my ex. Terushima chocked Kageyama and he fell onto the floor. I suddenly felt this anger inside me. Kageyama was definitely right about possessiveness.

I hissed at Terushima and he stared at me. I showed him my small fangs and he laughed at me. I wasn't as strong as alphas but I still kicked Terushima in the stomach. I pulled Kageyama away from him. He looked like he was falling asleep. I placed him down on a nearby bench and took off my shirt to seal his small wound.

I turned around and Terushima was right behind me and he threw me away. I scratched his eye and he winced while I heard the police and Ambulance. The ambulance picked up Kageyama and Terushima on a stretcher. A police came up to me and asked what happened. I told him what happened and he wrote it down. Another police officer came out the car and smiled at me.

"Hinata?"

"Ah Daichi-san!!"

I gave him a hug then apologized since my hands were blooding and I was sweating and crying. The other cop talked to Daichi. He turned to me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry Hinata we'll sort this all out. "

I sighed, and put all my things together. Daichi gave me a ride home. I took a warm bath when I got there too calm my nerves. But I just ended up crying in the bath.

Daichi's Pov:

"Yūji Terushima apparently your high-school friend use to date him. High-school friend found out he was cheating told his other spouse and Terushima was looking for revenge."

"Sounds about right once we get them conscious do an investigation get some information if everything checks in arrest Yūji Terushima."

I gave Hinata a drive home told him that Kageyama was gonna be okay. I could tell he was giving me fake smiles but I just sighed and shook it off. After I dropped off Hinata I clocked out and headed home.

"Ahh hey baby." Sugawara exclaimed.

"Hi daddy!!" Screamed Yuna my 3 year old daughter.

My son waved and smiled at me and I kissed his forehead. Me and Suga headed but to our room where I gave him a couple of kisses and I took a quick shower.

When I came out the shower, Suga was watching T.V while the kids were eating in front of the coffee table.

"Your food is on the stove hurry before it gets cold babe."

"Well what did you cook for us today sugar?"

"Candy yams, collar greens, and fried porkchop."

"Oooo what was the special occasion??"

"They were all on sale a the store."

I laughed and made my plate. I sat down beside them and made in interesting conversations with my kids.

"Oo daddy daddy did you know meow meows (cats) don't like milk!!"

"Oh really where'd you learned that."

"My friend at the park she has a meow meow. (Cat)"

"So you all went to the park today?"

"Yeah we went by the one in To-to."

"Tokyo"

"Yeah that and we had some much fun."

"Thats good what about you Haru did you have fun?"

He smiled at me and nodded. He took his notepad of the table and wrote in it. I took it and read it and laughed at the mistakes.

'we did mokey (monkey) bars and play (played) on swigs  (swings). i evven (even) mad (made) A new freind (friend)."

"Aww that's great buddy what was his name."

'Kenji.'

"Aww that's good."

Flashback: