Chapter 30

Time Skip: 3 months later.
Hinata's Pov:

Me and Kageyama just came from Noya and Asahi-san's wedding. Yuna was the flower girl. Me and Noya-san ate a whole cake by ourselves, good thing they ordered another one. Yams was feeling better from the Postpartum depression he was feeling. I even saw Akaashi and Bokuto, and Kenma and Kuroo. They wedding was fun. Now I was in bed looking at the photos as Kageyama was in the shower. I winced in pain and put my hand over my stomach. My eyes widend and I screamed for Kageyama. He came running out and I was tearing up.

"What what happened are you okay."

"H-he's kicking."

His eyes widend and he fixed the towel. He walked over to me and placed his hand where my hand was at. He felt the kids and looked up at me. I was crying and he hugged me. He put on some clothes and let me sit on his lap. He rubbed my stomach and I would jump after the baby kicked.

"He's active."

"I guess he's checking out his new legs."

"Maybe."

Kageyama handed me my medicine and I took it. Once the baby calmed down I fell asleep. When I woke up in the middle of the night craving a hot dogs covered in ice cream, I was in Kageyama's arms.

"Kageyamaa."

"Mm hm what is he kicking again."

"Noo can we get some ice cream."

"What? Boke what ice cream place do you know is opened at 4 in the morning."

"Walmart."

"Tch. What hell do you want."

"A hotdog."

"Of course come on its cold put on a hoodie."

"Yay."

He helped me get up and I put on one of his hoodies. We drove to Walmart and he let me pick out the food that I wanted. I picked out strawberry ice cream with hotdogs. I also got a whole jar of apple jelly. We went to the check out and the cashier looked at me wierd. She stared at my stomach for a few seconds. Kageyama noticed and growled at the cashier. She hurried and scanned all the stuff.

"You scared her."

"She looked at you wierd."

"You didn't have to scare her."

"Shush and eat your damn jelly."

I didn't hesitate to grab a spoon from a different bag and eat the jelly raw. We got home. I cooked my hotdogs and put ice cream on them. We watched Netflix until I fell asleep again. I slept until  noon. Kageyama was drinking his milk and I gave him a kiss. I made a grilled cheese with a side of a pickle and sighed.

"You've been having a grilled pickled cheese sandwich all week you think you might wanna eat something else."

"I ate cake and ice cream last night."

I grabbed my jelly and started to eat it with my meal.