Chapter 7

Time Skip: Five days later
Hinata's Pov:

"Captain what the hell that ball was way too high." Said Dosei.

"Huh oh umm sorry."

"Wow cap we have a game in two weeks and you do shit like this." Said Oriza.

I looked at Kageyama but I didn't say anything. I agreed with Dosei that ball was way to high for him. It looked like it was aimed for me.

Dosei wiped his forehead then looked at me, and scoffed.

"You're settings to the wrong person cap."

Kageyama flinched and cursed Dosei to shut up. After 10 minutes or so there was a water break and everyone crowded in front of me. The coach stepped forward and gave me a bag that said Kumara Volleyball Team.

"Your uniform is in there welcome to the team Hinata Shoyo." Said the coach.

Everyone bowed and said welcome as I smiled.

"We decided to let you come on the team since your a pretty good player and our team is pretty small." Said the team manager.

"Thank you thank you thank you."

Dosei noticed Kageyama's light blush and laughed a little. Everyone left to get their water, and so did I. I was looking a the brown, black, and white uniform until I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey Hinata." Said Dosei

"Oh hi thank you for letting me on the team."

"Yeah yeah your welcome retaco (shorty) you know your special right."

I was used to Dosei's nickname even though I had no idea what he said. I nodded slightly at his question.

"I mean I guess I am if you guys let me on the team like this."

"To the team yeah but to someone on this team your really special to them."

"Are you talking about Kageyama?"

"You already know it he thinks of you 24/7 what happened today could prove it."

"He told us he was letting you stay at your house if you ask me that's when he started acting weird."

Akari walked up behind him nodding at Dosei's statement.

"I mean Doesi-san is the ace of the team but all his sets have recently been for you."

"And I don't know if you overheard but we have a game in 2 weeks. Captain acting like this for sure won't be good you know."

I felt a hand on my shoulder again and  turned around to see Shiba behind me. I raised an eyebrow. I quickly glanced at Kageyama seeing how he was talking to the Coach not paying attention to me.

"So Sho as a fellow omega I have to ask you were in heat about a week ago correct?"

I nodded my head, the two boys in front of me smirked and Shiba sighed.

"No wonder he was all off that week, his technique, his smell, his focus it was just terrible."

"Really what should I do if I'm hurting Kageyama."

"You cabron (dumbass) do you know what hinting at?"

I shrugged, Akari face palmed and lifted my chin. I blushed at the smell he was giving away making me feel so submissive.

"Pay attention to the way Kageyama acts towards you, we're all pretty sure he likes you."

He let go of my chin and the coach blew the whistle. They all walked away from me. I was in shock.

'K-kageyama l-l-liking me."

I gulped at the thought and got onto the court. After practice we walked home. I kept glancing at him and blushing.

"Did you know about me being on the team bakayama?"

He flinched, I realized he was thinking about something else. Dosei said he thought of me 24/7, so I couldn't help but wonder if he was thinking of me.

"Huh?"

"Did you know about me going to be on the team?"

"Oh yeah I did."

He sighed and kept walking. A million thoughts were in my mind at the same time. I stopped walking and grabbed onto Kageyama.

"K-kageyama."

"Hm? What happened..?"

"Do you like me?"

His eyes quickly shot open. He started blushing uncontrollably. I started to tear up from his response.

"Just tell me Kageyama do you like me?"

He pushed my hand away and gave me a stern look. He let off a smell like Akari did earlier making me feel small and submissive.

"I don't have to tell you anything your not ready for a response so stop acting like you are."

"Yes I am I'm not a child."

"Its not about that boke!! You just got out of a fucking toxic relationship don't you think you might wanna settle down!?!"

"BUT I TRUST YOU KAGEYAMA!!"

Kageyama let out a low growl making me flinch. He bit his lip afterwards.

"HOW THE HELL DO YOU TRUST ME FOR ALL YOU KNOW YOU COULD BE WRONG!!"

He said grabbing me by the collar. My eyes shot open, I could be wrong did I just intentionally confess to Kageyama.

"I- I don't know... how I trust you, but I do. P-please don't take that for granted. Kageyama I love you."