Chapter 3

Hinata's Pov:
Kageyama helped me bring my bag inside his house. I loved his apartment. He had a guess room made up with thousands of pillows and blankets just for me. He also cooked just for my arrival.

"Thank you Kageyama."

"Yea yea just get unpacked."

I did what I was told. I unpacked everything into the empty closet and wardrobe. I put my supplements in the cabinet above the sink in the bathroom.

"Soooo what did you cook!"

"Nothing special just Tempura shrimp (fried shrimp) and onigiri (rice balls)."

"Oooo."

I quickly made me a plate and sat down at the table by the living room. Kageyama came to sit with me. Living with him was already the best thing ever.

We finished eat and he even let me take a shower first. When I finished my shower and put some clothes. I made my nest in my closet. Then I heard Kageyama go into the shower.

Everything was so quiet and peaceful. My nest was perfect, it smelled like Kageyama. I started to fall asleep.

I woke up to a loud knock on the door."

"Boke! Come here."

I got up and opened the door. I saw Kageyama in volleyball clothes with a duffle bag over his shoulders.

"Huh? Are you leaving?"

"Yea I'll be back around 8 call me if you need anything."

"Oh alright..."

Kageyama just shook his head and left. What was I suppose to do now. Hmmm. I walked inside Kageyama's room. It just had a lot of volleyball things.

There was a book on his desk so I brought it to my room and decided to read it. The title was: The Second Gender. When I started to read the book I was surprised it was facts about omega and alphas.

I put the book back carefully and took the spear key he left for me on the coffee table in my room. I looked at the clock it was 4:00 p.m.

I ended up working out. I missed playing  volleyball... after my workout it was around 7:00 p.m. I fell on my bed and quickly fell asleep.

Time skip 8:15.
Kageyama's Pov:

It was way quieter than I expected it to be when I home. I walked to my room door cracked so I know the little shrimp went into my room. I put my bag down and quietly opened Hinata's door.

He was sleeping so soundly. I tucked him in he started to leave.

"K-kageyama is that you?"

"Oh yeah"

"Why do you read omega books.."

"I got bored one day and started to read it... stop going into my room"

"Well take me with you next time."

"To my volleyball practice?"

"Yeahhh I would kill to play again."

"Why aren't you playing volleyball."

"After college all the teams rejected me cause I was an omega."

"Oh sorry. Fine you can come with me next practice is Thursday."

"*gasp* Thanks Kageyama"

I quickly left and closed the door. Why the fuck was he making that face. It was so damn cute. D-dammit.

Hinata's Pov:

I heard the front door close. Did he leave again?? I opened the my door. I smelled a slight relieving smell. Weird I climbed back in my bed and looked at my phone.

???'s Text:
Hey shortie🤪 Turns out my family is fine but I'ma need to stay y'know😒😘 I'll see you in a week or two

This messager has blocked you.

???'s Text:
Wth Shoyo why'd u block me???????😟