Chapter 14

Time Skip: 1 week later
Hinata's Pov:
Kageyama fell asleep before me but I wasn't as tired. I scrolled threw my phone and smiled at I made a song with a beat from Tik Tok. I sighed after a while of not falling asleep. I started wondering about Kageyama and what he said while I was in heat.

The next morning, Kageyama woke me up and I went to take a shower only for the thoughts to come back to me. Once I finished my shower I started to make pancakes and sausages. When the sausages were almost ready Kageyama came up behind me and hugged me.

"Goodmorning love."

'L-love when was I love.'

I blushed at moved the sausage over.

"G-goodmorning."

He went into the fridge and got his milk while watching me cook. Once I was almost done with cooking he got out to plates and put them beside me. I put the food on the plate and we sat on the couch.

"Oooo Kageyama I made this song for you."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

I scrolled through my phone to find the beat I found yesterday. Once I got it Kageyama looked at me confused with his face a good color of red.

"Eyes blue like the Atlantic and I'm going down like the titanic."

Surprisingly he followed after me looking straight into my eyes, while I blushed and softly smiled.

"Eyes brown dark and romantic and I'm going down like the titanic."

"Woah Kageyama."

He started to eat while I just stared at him and blushed. After we finished eating he washed the dishes.

"Soo we don't have any volleyball practice today because of coach. So what are we gonna do?"

"Relax and chill all day."

"Maybe we should meet one of our friends. Like Yamaguchi we were roommates one time in college."

"But then we'll have to meet the salt shaker."

"You still don't like Tsukishima I would've thought you grew out of that?"

"Yeah you thought but you were wrong."

I laid down on top of him. He blushed and I looked at him confused. He sat up and put his hand on his forehead.

"Kageyama are you alright."

"I'm fine."

Suddenly he got up and pulled me to his room. I looked at him confused and he pinned me against the wall.

"K-kageyama what are you doing?"

"I've been edging myself on ever since you came into this house, your heats leave my body so weak. I can't take it anymore please allow me to be able to fuck you."

I blushed and looked up at Kageyama. His words painted a nice red color on my face. I wanted to say so much but I could only say so little.

"Y-yes."

As soon as I answered he gave me a passionate kiss. When he broke away the kiss he was pinning me on the bed. He kissed along my jawline and nibble on my ear. He slightly kissed over my scent glance then went back to nibbling my ear.

"So how far did you and Terushima go hm"

He rubbed down my stomach and into my pants quickly pulling the down. I pulled my head back and let out a sigh.

"I gave h-him blow jobs and hand j-jobs."

He grabbed lube and condoms from his nightstand. I could feel his warmth on my body.

"Did he ever give you a hand job or a blow job?"

"A hand job."

He sighed and pulled my boxers down. My length springed out and I blushed. He pushed me up on the bed some more and put my his hand on my length.

"Then I'll give you a blow job."

"Kageyama you don't-"

I was interrupted by Kageyama's warm breath on my length. He started to lick all around it and I hummed. He put all of it in is mouth. I heard him gag a bit, and I pulled him hair.

"D-don't choke yourself."

He hummed and started to suck on my length. I let out a moan when he started to deep throat me.

"C-cummimg!"

He ignored me and continued. I let out a moan as I came into his warm mouth. He swallowed it all and took his mouth off.

"H-have you done that before?"

He shook his head and I blushed some more. He droused my hole in lube, he was about to put on a condom before I stopped him.

"G-go in raw."

He blushed and nodded his head. He aligned himself with my hole and took at deep breath and pushed himself in. I quickly moaned at the feeling of him inside me.

He didn't move until I told him to and he started to thrust slowly. He grunted then picked up his speed. I let out loud moans and he let out low moans.

"Dammit I have to c-cum."

"A-already."

He rolled his eyes and trusted in faster. I felt him hit my prostate, I pulled him closer and came.

"Cumming!"

"Where do you-?"

"I-inside."

He grunted and kept thrusting. Once he came inside I arched my back again. We both were catching our breath. He looked up at me and gave another kiss while he pulled out.

He laid beside me. He gave me my pants and I put them on. I couldn't stop blushing at what just happened. He hugged onto my waist and whispered in my ear.

"Congratulations you lost your virginity."