Chapter 20

Hinata's Pov:
I checked my phone real quick before hopping into bed real quick. I laid down little spoon to Kageyama. I heard him scoff and he placed a hickey on my neck.

"K-kageyama we have k-kids in the house."

"I know that dumbass so be quiet."

He slid his hand down my pants. He went into my boxers and grabbed onto my length. I grabbed onto his shirt and looked back at him.

"Don't worry I won't go further than this."

I put my hand over my mouth as he started to pump me. I moaned in my hand and he put his head on my shoulder to where I could feel his breath in my ear.

"So wanna tell me what you've been doing on your phone all day."

"I- I'm waiting for so-something to come in the mail a-mhhh I-i'm meeting up w-with Kenma."

"What's coming in the mail?"

"I- I can't say- nngh."

He grunted and picked up his pace as I covered my mouth again.

"C-cummimg..."

He stopped, licked the precum off his hand. I whined and turned around and frowned at him. He looked at me and smirked.

"Kageyama w-why did you stop?"

"I can't say."

I whined again and grabbed his hand. I stopped when I saw the door open I looked down and saw Yuna sleepily walk over to us.

"Shoyo, Tobi I can't night night."

I helped her climb in the bed and she laid in between me and Kageyama. I frowned at Kageyama and he silently laughed.

Yuna fell asleep then Kageyama, then I.
When morning hit, I woke up and saw Haru sleeping on Kageyama's back. I laughed and woke Kageyama up.

Kageyama woke Haru up and Yuna woke up also woke up. I remembered what happened last night and blushed at Kageyama. I picked up Haru and he picked up Yuna.

We brushed their teeth and they used the bathroom. I put them in their clothes this time with Kageyama's smell for Yuna. I made bagels and dropped them off a daycare/ school.

When I got back I still didn't see the package. I went inside and Kageyama was taking a shower. I looked at my phone and saw that Kenma responded.

Kenma's Text:
Sure, I have nothing better to do anyways😒

Hinata's Text:
Kageyama's is getting conscious I'm scared 😨

Kenma's Text:
Rip when am I getting the things Suga was suppose to send to me 😪

Hinata's Text:
Idk I didn't even gets mines yet

Kenma Text:
Dang I was looking forward to seeing yours

Hinata's Text:
Shhhhh anyways gtg bye 👋

Kenma's Text
Bye

I put my phone on the couch and started cleaning the kitchen. I made up the bed and Kageyama came out the bathroom.

"Goodmorning Kageyama."

"Goodmorning love. You took those children to school right."

"Yeah I did are you hungry I can try to make-"

Kageyama took of his towel and started changing in front of me. I stared at him silently forgetting my sentence. I came back to my head and and blushed.

"Kageyamaaaa don't change in front of me!!"

"Your such a baby."

"I- But."

I walked back out the room and made bacon. While I was cooking Kageyama came up to my ear and whispered

"I haven't said anything but you got much thicker after high-school"

I blushed and yelled at him while he teased at me. Then the door bell rang I went to the door and opened it to see the mail man.

"Uhh package forrr Hinata Shoyo."

"Yes yep that's me ha ha."

"Okay sign here and here."

"Alright."

I sighed the paper on his clipboard and he gave me a small package. I closed the door and Kageyama was staring at me. I smiled at the package and texted Suga and Kenma. I went inside the bathroom and locked the door and opened the package.

The was a small vibrator, a pink dildo, a lingerie, a collar and a note.

'Have fun.'

I blushed and put all the items back in the package. I opened it Kageyama was waiting for me. I waved at him nervously and ran past him. I hid the package where I knew he wouldn't find it. I came out the room and he followed me.

"Nooo the bacon is burnt."

"Its fine I'm not hungry."

"But I ammm!"

"He some cereal or something."

"But I want bacon."

He scratched my head and I pouted at him while I mad myself a bagel. I ate my bagel and went to take a shower. When I smelled something really hostile in my nest. I walked inside and saw Kageyama sleeping in my nest.

I got dressed and sat on his lap. He woke up and stared at me.

"What are you doing here boke"

"I should be asking you that."

"I uhh was in uhh don't worry about it."

"If you see the package you'll ruin the surprise I have for youuu."

He sighed and gave me a kiss.

"Fine."

He closed the outside closet and turned on his phone flashlight. I looked at him confused until he started to undo my pants.

"Kageyamaaaa I just took a shower."

"Okay and here."

He took if my pants and put a condom on my length. I blushed and grabbed onto him. He slowly entered inside me and started thrusting at a fast pace. He grunted a few times and let out soft moans.

I moaned out loud as he immediately hit my prostate. My senses were overstimulated. I felt my climax come and pulled Kageyama closer to me. I soon felt Kageyama's warm seed inside me. I arched my back and came in the condom. He pulled out and put his pants back on. I took off the dirty condom.

"W-wait Kags."

"What happened?"

"Can you pick up Suga's kids my back hurts."

He laughed and picked me up and put me on the couch. I put on my pants and left. He left and I went to the room again and put on the lingerie. I quickly took it off and put it back. When Kageyama the kids got back they had some food with them.

"Shoyoo! We got meat buns."

Haru walked over to me and smelled me then pointed at Kageyama. I blushed and he sat beside me and started eating. Yuna sat on the other side of me. I put on a kid friendly movie.