Chapter 11

Flashback:
Daichi's Pov:

"Baby.... Daichi your home fuck I was worried about you."

"Oh right I forgot to tell you I was gonna be home late today."

"Oh you look terrible what happened."

"Well you know about the 5 missing kids."

"Yea did you find them?"

"Yeah we first found out they were all omegas so we did some follow up information and found the guy who was holding them hostage."

"Thats good."

"Except this guy was a physopath and he blew up his house killing himself and 4 of the kids."

"Oh my God are you okay, those poor kids."

"Yea yeah I'm alright we were able to save one of the kids he's in the hospital."

"Anyway fractures?"

"No just a lot of bruises and we suspect that he's mute."

"Oh no are you gonna give him back to his mother."

"No all the parents are being arrested, we found out all the kids were being sold to this guy."

"Can we bring him here?!?"

"Suga what that is breaking so many rules."

"Fuck rules your gonna put that kid in an orphanage and you know damn well that they won't treat him right if he is an omega and can't talk."

"But we can't do anything about that."

"Yes we can please, plus Yuna she wants a sibling I can tell."

Suga climbed on my lap. He gave me cute puppy eyes that I couldn't resist. I rolled my eyes and kissed him. After the kiss I agreed.

"Speaking of Yuna where's my autistic baby."

Yuna had autism since she was a month early in birth. It was a funny experience, because once Suga felt pain half her head was already out.

"She's asleep she tried to stay up to give you this."

He handed me a rock with a smile on it. I laughed at it. Suga gave me another kiss and let's just say things got intimate from there.

Still in the flashback:
1 week later:

"This is your new home, Haru welcome. Here let me have your bag."

Haru nodded at Suga. Haru looked around then hugged onto Suga leg. Me and Suga made I contact as he blushed.

Suga picked up Haru. He loved me picked up and even smiled. Suga took him to Yuna who was only 2.

"Hm Hiii."

Haru just waved and smiled still not saying a word.

"Suga here's some information about him."

Information:
'3 years old, black hair, gold eyes, omega, 29 kilograms, 88 cm, mute.

"Aww this poor kid."

"I know I'm glad we adopted him."

"Yea."