Chapter 24

Time Skip: 5 months later
Hinata's Pov:
"Aww yams they looked adorable."

I held Yamaguchi's babies one named Yume and the other named Kai. I smiled at Kageyama and he blushed. Tsukishima made sure yams was okay and was making sure Kageyama didn't hurt Yume. Suga, Daichi, Asahi, Noya, Haru, Yuna and even Yachi was there. We all looked at the babies and some people even touched my belly, with Kageyama's permission of course.

By the time it was time to go Asahi and Noya gave out envelopes to there weddings and they walked out the hospital. Kageyama drove up home and we went to sleep.

Nishinoya's Pov:
"N-noya?"

"Yess."

"I- have a quick question its been pestering me all week."

"Yesss."

I opened the Asahi sat on the couch. He patted beside him and I sat on his lap. He blushed and looked away from me.

"Are you pregnant?"

He said the last part quietly so I moved in closer to his face. We made eye contact and he blushed some more. I started purring and smiled at him.

"A-are you pregnant?"

My eyes widend, then my eyebrows furrowed. I stopped purring and instead of smiling I was pouting. He squeezed his eyes shut and and peeked at my mad face.

"Babeeeeee I was tryna keep it a secretttt."

"HUH? What!!"

I got off him and he sat up. I walked into the bathroom and went under the seat. I pulled out a pregnancy test that I took a week ago that said positive. He held onto his and started crying while looking at my pouting.

"I- I'm sorry."

"You should be sorry I was gonna plan a big party."

"Well that to but I got you pregnant I heard Yamaguchi screaming in there. Pregnancy sounds painful I don't wanna bring you pain I'm sorry."

I slapped him then kissed him. I jumped into his arms and started to purr in the kiss. When we stopped kiss I stared into his eyes.

"Yeah pregnancy probably will hurt my it'll be much better when I give birth to our beautiful pup."

He sat me down on the couch and lifted my shirt. He looked at my stomach confused then, stared at me.

"Why didn't Haru or Yuna poke your stomach then."

"Oh he did while you were holding Yume I think Yamaguchi saw to but he didn't say anything."

He got behind me and hugged onto my stomach. He started to kiss my scent glance where he left his mark. I laughed at me and put on a movie.

Halfway in the movie I felt one of his fingers enter me. I let out a soft moan and looked back at him.

"Asahi?!"

"I know your sex drive not able to sleep with me for 9 months is gonna kill you."

He put another finger in and started fingering my hole. He pulled his fingers out and thrusted his length inside. I covered my mouth as my moans got louder. I came in my pants and he came inside me with a loud moan.

"Dammit Asahi I love you."

(Sorry this was so short I kinda wanted to make a couple of short stories other than KageHina.)