Chapter 27

Time Skip: 2 weeks later
Tsukishima's Pov:

I came home and I heard cries. I checked on the babies to see that they had full diapers. I changed them and looked around for Yamaguchi. The last place I looked was the bathroom and I saw yams on the floor. He was only in his underwear and had a chips and soda beside him. He was sleeping in the bath tub. I shook him and he couldn't wake up. I looked at the stuff around him and saw opened pills. I shook him harder and heard the kids crying again. And I started crying.

"YAMS WAKE UP PLEASE TELL ME YOU DIDN'T!!"

"Ngh- T-tsuki."

"OH FUCK YAMS YOU SCARED ME!"

"Ha ha sorry tsuki."

I picked him up and gave him a hug. Once I put him down and he fell. He threw up then blacked out. I called 911, by the time he was awake I was sleeping on his hospital bed.

"Ah tsuki is that you."

"Mh yams you're awake!"

"Can you not yell my head hurts"

"Oh sorry"

"Ahh tsuki I'm so sorry! YUME AND KAI."

"Don't worry Asahi-san and Noya-san are taking care of them."

"Oh okay I feel terrible."

"What's going on Yamaguchi you said you felt fine."

"I know I just.. you said..."

He started crying and I hugged him. He did not hesitate to hug me back. He cried on my shoulder.

"I've been taking weight loss pills but today I took too many because it wasn't working."

"But-"

"I know but my weight just got worse I look like I'm pregnant again but I know its my fault because I've been eating to much."

"Daichi told me about this"

"Huh?"

"Postpartum depression it happens after birth he said that Suga had it."

"Am I okay tsuki?"

"Your gonna be fine this is normal but I don't know how to treat this."

Yams fell back asleep. I told the doctor what happened and he gave me a panflip. I read it and smiled. I stared at Yams, he looked so sweet and innocent. When he woke up again I was sleep in a chair and the doctor was in front of him.

"Ngh- hm tsuki?"

"Don't worry Tadashi, Kei sleeping just over there."

"Well what are you doing?"

"I'm releasing you from the machines your free to go."

"Oh thank you."

"Of course."

I woke up and walked over to the doctor and to yams. Once he was fully released he climbed on my lap and hugged me. The doctor left then came back with Yams clothes then left again. I helped him put his clothes back on and we left. I picked up Yume and Kai from Asahi-san and Noya-san. When we got home we put them in their crib and they started crying. I watched a little as Yams fed both of them. I went to the bathroom and threw away everything. Yams popped behind me when I started washing the rug.

"Thank you tsuki."

"D-don't mention it."

I put the rugs in the washing machine and I came back to the bathroom. I saw Yams holding back his tears as he grabbed at fat. He was again only in his underwear and he looked back me. He ran towards me crying and they babies started to cry again. I only got to hug him for a quick minute, he was changing the diapers then I stopped him. I changed their diapers. When I checked on Yams he had the bedroom door locked.

"Yams baby let me talk to you."

"Okay."

He opened the door and he was wearing a big hoodie. I gave him a proper hug almost picking him of the ground. I gave him the panflip and he read it. Once he finished he nodded. He started blushing and closed the door behind us.

"What are you doing?"

"I wanted to apologize correctly, I must've given you a heart attack."

"You did"

He took off his hoodie and started blushing. I looked at him confused. He walked towards me and gave me a passionate kiss. I pulled him closer to me. We had a soft make-out before I pulled away.

"So you decide to seduce me for forgiveness?"

"Maybe I would just say its excise."

"Well I'm not in the mood so excise regularly okay we'll excise that way tomorrow if you be good"

"Okay."

He put back on his hoodie and went to Kai and Yume. He read them a book but of course they didn't pay attacking. He played with them. Afterwards he made dinner and we ate. We then took a shower together and went to sleep-ish.