Chapter 29

Iwaizumi's Pov:

"Wake up shittykawa."

"Hm Iwa-chan stop I'm still sore."

"Okay and go take Mieko to school I did yesterday."

"But Iwa-chan I'm soreeee."

"I slap your ass."

"I'm up ughhh."

He left with Mieko. I cleaned the house and made breakfast. I took a shower and Oikawa came home almost limping. He gave me a hug and whined.

"Iwa-chan why are you so mean."

"I'm not mean. Stop turning me on at night."

"Can you wash me I can't move my hips."

"And if I wash you you're really gonna hate me so here eat."

"Fineee."

He ate and I watched T.V beside me. He whined and I gave him some pain pills. He fell asleep and I went grocery shopping. When I got back he was taking a shower. I bought him so clothes so I put them by the door. I was on the couch on my phone when he came out. I heard a big squealed. He jumped up and down in the outfit I gave him.

"Iwa-chan you know I love these types of outfits."

"That's why I bought one for you."

He blushed and skipped to the room he came back in a old crop too and some of my sweatpants. He got in between my legs. He smiled at me then I patted his head.

"The fuck are you doing."

"I'm thanking you."

"Dammit kawa."

He pulled my pants zipper down with his mouth. He pulled down my boxers and started to lick my length. I quickly got hard and he deep throated me. I growled. After I came he wiped his mouth and sat beside me. I got up and went to the bathroom.

After I got out the bathroom I picked up Mieko. When I came back kawa was sleep. I fed Mieko. He took a shower and I put Oikawa in the bed. Mieko fell asleep between me and Oikawa.

This was very short I really don't know what to write so please give me ideas. Also I'm making another story called Kiribaku Love Shuttle so go check that out too.

Love, Author-chan.