Chapter 15

Time Skip: Two days later
Kageyama's Pov:
I wiped my head with a towel when Doesi walked up to me.

"Hey cap did you and shrimpy get into a fight."

"No why?"

"You haven't been setting to him like you always do."

"Does that mean we got in a fight?"

"Probably he loves when you set to him."

"Well we didn't get in a fight. Were both fine."

"Really? So why aren't you setting to him."

"Umm he said he wasn't feeling well so I don't wanna put any pressure on him."

"You mean more than you already have right Kageyama."

"I have no idea what your talking about."

"Sure you do."

The break was over and we continued to practice. After practice we started to walk home when I noticed something. I smelled Hinata and he didn't smell like usual.

"You smell wierd."

"Hey!! That's mean I'm all sweaty."

"No its more than that."

"Well you smell fine?"

I hummed and kept walking with Hinata walking beside me. He held my hand blushed a little. When we got home he took a shower and I went straight to my book to see why he smelled wierd. My eyes widend as I read the page.

I closed it and face palmed. It said that his smell could changed to match mine or he's pregnant. I went to get drink a milk when he came out the shower. I blushed when he walked towards me.

"Do I still smell wierd?"

I smelled him again seeing how he still smelled wierd. I nodded at him and he pouted. He went to his room and changed.

When he came out he sat in between my legs while on his phone. I looked at his scent glance and sighed.  I rubbed it and he flinched and looked back at me. I got up and kissed him on the forehead.

"I'm going to get more milk I'll be right back."

I walked to the store and bought some milk. I bought a box of pregnancy test and stared at it. I sighed and ringed it up and walked back home.

"I'm back I got you something to its on the table."

I placed the pregnancy test on the dining table and hurried to the bathroom closing the door behind me. Then I got in the shower.

Hinata's Pov:
I walked up to the dining room table and saw the box of pregnancy test on the table. I blushed and looked at the bathroom door.

I bit my lip and looked at the instructions on the box. Once Kageyama got out the bathroom I ran in and slammed the door blushing really hard. I took out two tests and used both of them. I set them on the sink and stared at them.

I read the box that it will take 10-20 minutes. I walked out the bathroom and Kageyama was sitting beside the door. I sat on his lap.

"How many did you take."

"Two."

"Okay"

About 15 minutes later I checked on the test and they had an answer on it. They both had 1 line which mean I wasn't pregnant. I showed Kageyama and he sighed. He gave me a hug and I hugged him back.