Chapter 21

Time Skip: Kageyama's birthday.
Hinata's Pov:

Kageyama went on a captain trip and won't get back until later. And sadly I started my heat and couldn't find my supplements. I used my vibrator and my dildo to help it. Kageyama never found the package.

After I was finished I washed them off and put on the lingerie and put on one of Kageyama's hoodies and some jeans on top of it. I walked to a love hotel.

"Ummm reservations for Hinata."

"Mhm here's the key room 409 have fun."

I went to the room and checked it out. I looked around the hotel and blushed. I went shopping for decorations. When I came back I set everything up. I texted Kageyama.

Hinata's Text:
Kageyama how was the trip

Kageyama's Text:
It was alright but I missed you

Hinata's Text:
Well happy birthday

Kageyama's Text:
Thank you love um your not at the house where are you.

Hinata's Text:
******* **** ****** hurry your surprise is getting tired 😆😆

Kageyama's Text:
Hmm okay omw I'll be there in 15 mins

Hinata's Text:
See you soon

I hid in the bathroom and took off my clothes. Then my phone go text.

Kageyama's Text:
A love hotel?? 😏😏😏 what room

Hinata's Text:
409 pls hurry 😫

The door opened and Kageyama yelled for me. I started playing low sexy music.

"Hinata you smell like your in heat come out so I can help you love."

He sat on the bed and I walked out seductively. He looked at me then looked at poll while smirking. I started dancing on the poll. When I finished he grabbed me and pinned me on the bed.

"You've got guts dressing up in this sexy lingerie even with the collar, stripping for me."

He pulled at the collar and pulled me to him. He gave me a kiss and started to take off his pants. Before I knew he thrusted his length into me harshly.

"Hyaaa~~ K-kageyamaaa w-wait."

"Ngh your in heat aren't you. Let me help."

"B-before you do can you go into rut y-you never do."

"If you want."

He learned to keep his rut to himself and he's always gone into rut where I wasn't there. He took a deep breath and sighed. His scent filled my nose and he let off a low growl. He started thrusting at a godly speed. He immediately touch my prostate and my womb.

I let out loud moans, he bit my neck and left numerous hickeys all over my body. I put my hands over my head and he pinned them down. He was also letting out moans. He came inside of me unexpectedly and I came after him.

He took one last breath and leaned down. He gave me a kiss and kissed down my jawline. Then he whispered in my ear.

"Oh love you didn't think I was finished did you?"

"Ngh- no master."

He thrusted into me again and I moaned out since I was sensitive. I grabbed the bed sheets and held onto the head board. I felt eyes start to water up as I screamed his name. I pulled him closer and came. He came inside me again me and I arched my back.

I didn't get to catch my breath when he started thrusting again. He moaned in my ear before he came inside me quickly again. I silently moaned as arched my back. He pulled out and took a deep breath beside me.

I was covered in sweat and I turned around and Kageyama went to drink some water.

"Hey love."

"Hmmm."

"Wanna tell me how your in heat but you weren't hurting when I walked in."

"I took supplements this morning."

He opened a small wardrobe and pulled out some things. He put somethings on the bed and turned me around.

"I'm going to ask you again correct answer we'll go out for dinner wrong answer we'll go more rounds since I threw away your supplements your last heat why weren't you hurting when I walked in"

"I- well when I got the lingerie some toys came with it and I used them."

He took off my old collar and put on a new one. He put a cockblocker on me. I whined. He growled at me and thrusted his length into me.

"Ahh~~ Master I wasn't lying~ ngh-."

He went faster and let out a grunt. He scoffed and pulled out. He turned me over and entered me from the back. I moaned out loud. He spanked me with a whip and I whined. 

"I-I wanna cum m-master."

"Not before me okay, love?"

"O- kay"

I could tell he took a long time to release before he released inside me he spanked me with the whip. He also chained me to the headboard. After he came he pulled out and turned up the music and turned off the lights.

"K-kageyama I'm hungry."

"I know just one more round I'm still hard."

"Please go slow."

"I know."

He started to cuddle me and we talked and joked for a little. He slowly entered me and I softly moaned. He took off the cockblocker. He went slow but it felt like he was hitting my womb. He always whispered sweet nothings in my ear and thrusted to the beat of the song when we had gentle sex.

He came inside me again and I moaned in his ear as I came. We took a shower and I put back on the clothes that I brought. We went to a Ramen place and I fell asleep at the Ramen place after I eat.